Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log UGFreak ParaPharma Log - Testosterone Cypionate and Primobolan

Great updates on this brother. I love your Para Pharma gear, it looks beautiful.
It truly is exciting everytime I take it out and take photos of it, crisp clean and above all high quality no doubt about it.

yes ugfreak has clean gear
I use that on my last contest and very happy with it. Thumbs up.
I am happy a pro has utilized ugfreak and had a favorable outcome, I know how good it is just using a little amount, for you I am sure you had amazing results

This is honestly one of the best logs I've seen in a while. You're very thorough with your information.
I appreciate that brother, I really do take the time throughout the day and collect my most inner thoughts and feelings and try my best to convey them into the log which I treat like a journal, so I put it all out in the open for everyone, I can't give my true experience on cycle if I don't put in the details as best I can.

Great update. You really hit a lot of different exercises and you really pushing hard much respect.
I have this fire deep down at my core and I love the grind and the hard work for me this is a passion so even as and average Joe I try to treat this as if I am preparing for competition even though I'm not.

My favorites that you did with a standing shoulder, press Smith machine, a lot of people don't do that, but it's very effective. Just don't hurt your shoulder.
When I built really good shoulders and delts alot of it was down utilizing the standing shoulder press, I feel more activation in the muscles by standing, plus holding my core tight works the abdominal area as well so it has the added benefit of working multiple things which I enjoy.

bros next step for you gonna be on stage i predict
Ceo I don't know brother, that is some wicked hard competition stepping on stage and I don't know if I could compete with those guys, plus running low amounts of gear I am not sure I would stand a chance compared to what alotnof guys run, although it would be fun to experiment and see if I could compete utilizing low amounts of gear vs someone using high amounts, you never know and maybe one day I could attempt stepping on stage.

Nice 10 to 15 Repetitions is an excellent idea and I like how you hit 25 repetitions on the shrugs
I try and keep it within reason and I always handle weights I know will be moderately difficult, but at the same time I know I can get quality reps for each rep and set I do. I like to build my endurance as it pays off in a huge way when I do alot of volume at times.

Top Bottom