Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT - Help Tweaking Please

relitefitfl

Hi, i have just recently found this site and all the great information and experience on it. My Dr. is not really that cutting edge when it come to TRT. My goals for TRT are to regain strength and stamina and if i can bulk up, all the better. I did bloodwork when i started TRT and my T was around 300.

Some facts:
I am a 43 year old male in decent shape. I work out 5 times / week.
I am taking one injection on Tuesday of Test Cyp, .40 cc of 200 strength Test Cyp. This should be 80 Test / week.
On Sunday, to preserve function, i am taking 250 iu HCG.
On Monday, to preserve function, i am taking 250 iu HCG.
On Monday i take .5 mg of anastrozole for estrogen control.
On Wednesday i take .5 mg of anastrozole.
On Friday i take .5 mg of anastrozole.
Every day, 4 clicks of 10% testosterone cream.

I have been on this program for about 1 year.

On the program, my T ranges from 900 - 1200 and my estrodiol 24-55. I recently made the change to anastrozole 3x week to lower estrogens.

I really appreciate any help and guidance.. you guys have a lot more understanding that my Dr.
Questions:

1) How long can i stay on this protocol without doing PCT and trying to restart my body's own T production. I want to encourage / keep / maintaine what T functionality i can but i understand at some point that will be a lost cause.

2) A lot of people on TRT on this forum do two injections per week. What is the theory behind that and what would a recommended does for the second injection be and when would it be? It looks like 2.5 days later for second injection is what schedule most people keep.

3) If i want to try to bulk up and regain lost muscle mass, what is the most efficient way to do that. IE. workout day of injection or workout day after injection. any guidance would be great.

I have seen good inprovements in health, mental clarity, energy and muscle mass since being on this program. I like the results and what to optimize this program as best i can.

Thanks in advance for the good guidance.

I am 8 weeks in my TRT program, 50mgs every 3.5 days. Twice a week injections give you a more stable test level. Some do once a week. Personal preference, or what seems to work for them based on bloodwork. As far as working out around injection days, I don't think it matters. It may give you a placebo effect if you inject right before. Just kill it in the gym and you will be good. I'm no expert, but maintaining levels over 1000, may be trouble down the road, health wise.

Redhawk,
Thanks for the reply. If you are monitoring your bloodwork, why would be maintaining levels over 1000 on TRT be an issue?

I don't think most Dr.s want you to run it that high. With that being said you can always work with injection times right before your blood work to ensure that the Dr keeps you on TRT. I have been on TRT for over a year now and I feel 10 years younger. It is amazing. My mood is much better, energy is better, able to do things I enjoy and try things I thought I might(started training BJJ) I do not plan on ever getting off of TRT.

@ftwjason do you mind sharing what you are doing for HRT? How much test per week, how times do you inject, are you on HCG, if so, what dosage and how often. Are you using Arimidex? If so, how much how often? Any other supplements you use as a natty test booster or estradiol inhibitor? If you have your bloodwork done, what do your numbers look like?

Would like to get a feeling for what everyone is doing and how it's working. Just getting started on TRT myself but too early to tell and I haven't had any follow on bloodwork done yet.

I believe a lot of TRT doctors don't want you numbers to high for too long because it could raise your hematocrit levels to high (elevated red blood count) which could lead to a thickening of the blood.

Tshoot, to help with the hematocrit levels, anyone on TRT should plan to be on a blood donating schedule. I try to donate every 2-3 months.

I would also be interested in the details of other people's TRT programs. Mine is listed above.

Donating blood is a very viable way to lower hematocrit levels. Red Cross has a lot of restrictions on who can donate. They basically banned me from donating because I lived in England in the mid 80s (stationed there with US military) and they won't accept ANY blood donations from anyone who lived over there more than like 3 months straight from the 80's - 90's because of Mad Cow disease. Had I know that, I may have answered the question differently. Just an FYI for others out there.

Also, if your really honest, probably most people on this board would be disqualified for AAS use and self-injecting according to the questions they ask.

Top Bottom