Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E questions

Gasaholic

Stat 215 6' 18%bf 39y/o
Just got some crap from my doc but thinking of doing 300 mg Test E a wk b4, during or if need be after.
He gave me the following 6 month supply.

Can I incorporate Test E during/b4 or after this?
I can pick up some more Anastrozole if necessary (he said my blood showed mild high estro).

HCG Novarel: Refridgerate after mixing
Mix with 4 ml. of bacterostatic water
Inject 0.2 cc three times per week, Monday, Wednesday, Friday

Anastrozole:
One 0.5 mg pill weekly

Sermorelin:
Mix with 3 ml. of bacterostatic water
Inject 0.3 cc every night before bedtime, each vial of Sermorelin should last 10 nights

Armour Thyroid:
Take one 60 mg tab daily

Additionally I like my coffee. Is it necessary to stay off coffee while doing a cycle like this?

i would say go for it. you have half of what you need already just get a good pct plan. also coffee isn't a big deal but your definitely going to want to eat clean if you want to maximize your results.

edit: and yes that means giving up coffee which is a stimulant that can hinder gains. you get the idea. i used to work at a starbucks and it was brutal staying away from all that good shit. once you break the habit it's easy. i never looked back after ceasing all caffeine consumption, except for a mountain dew every now and then at cowboy games.

Thanks Wolf but any suggestion on how? Is it ok to take the test e along with this other stuff or should I change the dosage for stuff like HCG etc.(like hold off until after)? how many weeks should I do the Test E? I have read varying things on here.

Its fine to run them together and frankly you probably wouldnt notice much difference if you were running the Sermorelin by itself. Run them together and it should be a nice combo..

No, run the HCG starting wk 3. It'll take that long for the test levels to build up in ur system (since you have test-e). First cycle right? If so, run it 10 wks, continuing HCG for 2 wks after, then start PCT.

Oh and caffeine has actually been shown to help with muscle recovery and anabolism when administered post workout. The anhydrous type (like the pills you get at vitamin stores)...not sure if actual coffee would have the same effect or maybe the other stuff in it would mess with ya.

Good luck

yeah first cycle.

So i am looking at: month 1-6

HCG beginning wk 3
Inject 4 ml. of bacterostatic water/
0.2 cc HCG three times per week, Monday, Wednesday, Friday starting week three

month 1-6
Anastrozole:
One 0.5 mg pill weekly

Month 1-6
Sermorelin:
Mix with 3 ml. of bacterostatic water 0.3 cc every night before bedtime,

Month 1-6
Armour Thyroid:
Take one 60 mg tab daily

10 weeks
Test-E
300 mg once a week first ten weeks

Begin PCT after ten weeks

How long until I can run another cycle?

I'd save run the HCG, if your blood levels are fucked come 6mo from now he will just script you again.. you're better off running it though..

Top Bottom