Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test e log

do you have any arimidex or aromasin to take for the nipple sensitivity? you don't want that shit to get too far out of hand

yessir nipple sensitivity is now gone,, sorry ive been so busy lately, have another shot b4 workout today gains are still not up except for lifting wise. will keep yall updated still

hopefully this gets better soon. guys please send some positive stuff on when i should get some gains this is week 3 of 10...

srry for limited posting

how much food you eating bro? how many calories? grams of protein? grams of fat? grams of carbs?

im following this diet exactly

your cals for a bulk will be like this.

body mass times 16= total cals for the day
body mass times 2 = grams of protein per day times that by 4 to get the protein cals for the day.

125 grams of carbs is plenty. times that by 4 to get the daily carb cals.

add up the total carb cals and total protein cals. take that number and - it from your total over all cals. The number left is the amount of fat cals you can eat for the day. divide that number by 9 to get the fat in grams for the day.

Make sure all your carbs are complex carbs except post work out. around 5-6pm stop taking in all carbs except from veggies.

Make sure at least half your fats are from omega fats.

my bw is 189 atm since begining the diet ive gained 4 poundsof muscle

Damn, I am take body mass in pounds and multiply it by 25 for my total calories per day. I know for most people that is too much but my metabolism is fast as hell. I would try increasing your calories at least to 20 per pound of body mass. I want to put on some real size you might have to get fluffy for a while just don't let it get out of hand.

Damn, I am take body mass in pounds and multiply it by 25 for my total calories per day. I know for most people that is too much but my metabolism is fast as hell. I would try increasing your calories at least to 20 per pound of body mass. I want to put on some real size you might have to get fluffy for a while just don't let it get out of hand.
dam bro thanks ill try it cuz my metabolism is off the charts haha i eat then shit right after

up 4 more pounds im more vascular and strength is through the roof this is my first week of 300mgs

saturday will end week 3 and we shall see how shit is tomorrow. today is rest day bro's

ill let yall know after workout

dam bro thanks ill try it cuz my metabolism is off the charts haha i eat then shit right after

up 4 more pounds im more vascular and strength is through the roof this is my first week of 300mgs

saturday will end week 3 and we shall see how shit is tomorrow. today is rest day bro's

ill let yall know after workout
up 2 more pounds since then strength is through roof, as well as testorone im horny all day everyday its crazy..idk just have a feeling of invinvibility haha yall know how that is but ill keep u updated when something changes

Just eat everything man. Look at my log, I gained ten pounds in ten days and still kept abs. My metabolism is like yours so even though you have to eat a gross amount of food you will not gain much fat. I never get too fat even on crazy cal. Just keep getting stronger and heavier. Thats how you have to do it if your an ectomorph man. Good luck.

Top Bottom