Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test e log

colton01

this is my first cycle and i will keeep everything logged.
10 week long
im doing 200 mgs a week in 2 different shots. one on saturday one on tuesday...i started on saturday is why.
2 serious mass protein shakes a day
1 after shock right after workout

have a diet planned out by need to,
as well as other stuff ai on hand etc.

no advice needed

so far in first week

bench up 20 pounds
squat up 30

i figure this is not from the test e itself but finally pushing myself or confidence.

no sides yet obviously.

pct = forged pct
clomid

only 200 mgs EW? or did you mean 200mgs a week in 2 shots for 400mgs EW? 400 would be much better!
how old are ya??

ight thanks need to my main man, i have gotten much advice sweed on only 200 mgs ew since it is my first cycle but, i will up the dose in third week if need be?

btw just took 3rd shot this is the start of 2nd week. will have my weight etc posted after the gym

Last edited:
I think most of your gains will come from the new dedication to diet and training. Its great to see someone taking a moderate approach. In my opinion though, I would up the dosage to about 300mg/wk. Still a safe dosage with a little more bang. 200mg on Sat, 100mg on Tuesday.

Good luck with your cycle bro. I'll be watching this thread and help all I can if needed.

I think most of your gains will come from the new dedication to diet and training. Its great to see someone taking a moderate approach. In my opinion though, I would up the dosage to about 300mg/wk. Still a safe dosage with a little more bang. 200mg on Sat, 100mg on Tuesday.

Good luck with your cycle bro. I'll be watching this thread and help all I can if needed.
thanks bro! ill be upping the dosage to 300 next saturday im just gonna finish this next week up and see how its going. in week 2 atm all shots are going no problem..

diet is still in place as well as shakes... everything is going very smoothly and im glad i have been researching every detail before hand..

body weight is up 4 pounds ( still just from diet)

although i am starting to notice pimples on my back..non the less no sides just every once in a while a feeling of uncomfortability...

will keep u posted the second i get gains. or sides promise.

btw bench is up 5 more pounds with increased amount of reps

thanks brandon for suggestion like i said ill be changing my dosage!.

time to hit the sack night guys

I think 300 is a cycle. 100-200 is hrt bro. great to see another person having a log. When you keep a log it really helps a lot.

I think 300 is a cycle. 100-200 is hrt bro. great to see another person having a log. When you keep a log it really helps a lot.
hrt?

guess im still a scrub haha

but ya it is helping lots

today have add some bad anger problems.. been in a shitty mood all day

about to go hit up the gym after this meal and shake. ill be back with reports of my gains if ne

nips starting to get sensitive...

fridaaay was a rest day so back in the gym till friday end of week 2 today

well we shall see how gains go this week :)

do you have any arimidex or aromasin to take for the nipple sensitivity? you don't want that shit to get too far out of hand

Top Bottom