Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E + Anavar + Proviron = First Cycle!

rimayven

Test E + Anavar + Proviron = First Cycle!

After 3 months of extensive research on the internet, here's what I have come up to take.

This is going to be my First AAS Cycle. I'm planning to start the cycle on Thursday March 31st.

I will be posting some pictures of my current body in the coming days to compare Before & After the cycle.

Blood work has already been done and have a low Vitamin D level only, I'm not outdoors a lot so wasn't

shocked by the finding. Apart from that everything was normal like the Cholesterol, HDL, LDL, Testosterone, Creatinine, UREA, Liver Enzymes etc.

Advice and suggestions more than welcome!

Gears on hand:
300mg /ml 10ml 2x Vials Testosterone Enanthate - Keifei
10mg 200 Tablets Anavar - Keifei
25mg 180 Tablets Proviron - Schering
40mcg 100 Tablets of Clenbuterol - Keifei
50mg 10 Tablets 3 Boxes of Clomid - Aventis
1 Box of Novladex - Astra Zenica (just incase of bitch tits)

My Cycle Plan: 12 Weeks
Weeks 1-10: 300mg 2X EW (mon & thurs) / 600mg Testo Enanthate EW
Weeks 6-12: 20mg 2x (am&pm) / 40mg Anavar ED
Weeks 1-12: 25mg 2x (am&pm) / 50mg Proviron ED

PCT Plan:
Day 1 - 250mg Clomid
Day 2-11 - 75mg/day Clomid
Day 12-21 - 50mg/day Clomid

After PCT: 3 Weeks Cycle of Clenbuterol
Days 1-7: 40mcg/day Clenbuterol - May reduce if not tolerable
Days 8-14: 80mcg/day Clenbuterol - May reduce if not tolerable
Days 15-21: 120mcg/day Clenbuterol - May reduce if not tolerable

I'm taking supplements intensively for a year now, On and Off for the last 3 years.

Supplements on hand:
ON Micronized Creatiine Monohydrate - 5grams regularly / will be using 10grams with gears
NOW Glutathione 500 - will be using with gears
NOW Tribulus Tablets - planning to use after cycle
ON Fish Oil - daily
NOW Flax Seed Oil - daily
NOW Glucosamine & Chondroitin with MSM - using daily
Controlled Labs Purple Wraath BCAA / EAA - during every workout
ON Optimen - using 3x daily
Solaray Kidney SP-6 - daily
Nature's Science Milk Thistle - daily
NOW Saw Palmetto - daily
ON 100% Whey - 3x daily
ON Casein - planning to use with gears
Nature's Science Dandelion capsules - planning to use in the future

Training Experience:
2 Years On & Off & 2 Year Continuous 5x a week (roughly 4 years exp.)

Stats:
33 years old
5'8
192 Lbs.
Bodyfat: 15% bodyfat (9 point skinfold caliper)

Aim:
Add more muscle hardness & mass,
To become Defined or Ripped state
Drop bodyfat level to 10% or less
Visible Abs

Current Diet:

Meal 1:
2 Whole & 2 White Eggs, 1 Cup Oatmeal, 1 Banana, Handful of Raw Almonds & Walnuts (1 Tab Optimen, 2 Softgel Fish Oil, 1 Tab Glucosamine)

Meal 2:
ON 100% Whey 2 Servings, 2 White Eggs (2 Softgel Flax Oil, 1 Tab Kidney Support, 1 Tab Milk Thistle, 1 Tab Saw Palmetto)

Meal 3:
Mixed Veggies, 10oz. Grilled Chicken Breast, 1 Cup Brown Rice (1 Tab Optimen, 1 Tab Glucosamine)

Workout ( 5g Creatine Monohydrate 30mins. Before Workout, 2 Scoops Purple Wraath BCAA/EAA During Workout)

Meal 4:
ON 100% Whey 2 Servings, 2 White Eggs (2 Softgel Fish Oil, 1 Tab Kidney Support, 1 Tab Milk Thistle, 1 Tab Saw Palmetto)

Meal 5:
Mixed Veggies, 10oz. White Fish Fillet, 1 Cup Brown Rice (1 Tab Optimen, 1 Tab Glucosamine)

Meal 6:
ON 100% Whey 2 Servings, 2 White Eggs (2 Softgel Flax Oil, 1 Tab Kidney Support, 1 Tab Milk Thistle, 1 Tab Saw Palmetto)

Again, advice and suggestions more than welcome.

Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Why are yo injecting the test twice a week? i was thinking of a similar cycle but was going to opt for the proprionante ester due to less water and sides but that just what ive been told. plus i would recommend add a scoop of whey protein to your breakfast to bump up the protein 4 eggs is quite low since you've been fasting all night

Cycle looks good. Doses are good.
Pct is poor. U should look at the ntbm supps if ur looking for a strong recovery. Unleashed/post cycle/bridge is my favorite. Clomid doesn't cover everything and that's Too much Clomid 25 -50mg a day is enough imo, I do like a little clomid...

It's also a good idea to add hcg into ur cycle around week 3, 4 or 5 or even more towards the end depending on when u feel u need it. 500iu a week split twice mon/thurs.
Lose the nolva, u should have a real ai on hand. Aromasin, adex, letro...

Diet looks ok as well as all ur supps. Keep it strict don't get sloppy and rely on the drugs to do the work thats when u'll fail. Diet and hard training will bring u the results ur looking for from this cycle. Best of luck bro let us know how it goes and get them before pics up :)

Why are yo injecting the test twice a week? i was thinking of a similar cycle but was going to opt for the proprionante ester due to less water and sides but that just what ive been told. plus i would recommend add a scoop of whey protein to your breakfast to bump up the protein 4 eggs is quite low since you've been fasting all night

600mg is too strong in single dose in my opinion, that's why I divided it to 2 times per week and that is the optimum way.

I will add a scoop of whey protein in my oat meal. :D

I quite like injecting now, but I think every other day injections is too many on your first cycle, I think enanthate is the best choice.

Great first cycle, by the way.

If it was me, I'd split the anavar into 3 weeks at the start (before the test kicks in) as a kickstart, then the last 3 weeks (starting in week 10, after last injection), through to week 13, and PCT. i found on a 10-weeker that the test really kicks in halfway through, you don't need an oral with it at 600mg a week. You will still have the benefits of anavar's dryness as the test (and resulting estrogen) are tapering off. Proviron goes great with testosterone,

If you notice your balls shrinking, order some hcg, and run it for the last month to wake 'em up. PCT is so much easier if you don't have to wait for your bollacks to grow back.

You made me think of that! I will take your suggestion for Anavar as a kick start.

3 weeks at the start then the last 4 weeks starting on week 9 till week 12.

Thanks man. :D

Cycle looks good. Doses are good.
Pct is poor. U should look at the ntbm supps if ur looking for a strong recovery. Unleashed/post cycle/bridge is my favorite. Clomid doesn't cover everything and that's Too much Clomid 25 -50mg a day is enough imo, I do like a little clomid...

It's also a good idea to add hcg into ur cycle around week 3, 4 or 5 or even more towards the end depending on when u feel u need it. 500iu a week split twice mon/thurs.
Lose the nolva, u should have a real ai on hand. Aromasin, adex, letro...

Diet looks ok as well as all ur supps. Keep it strict don't get sloppy and rely on the drugs to do the work thats when u'll fail. Diet and hard training will bring u the results ur looking for from this cycle. Best of luck bro let us know how it goes and get them before pics up :)

Ok, I will try to add Arimidex, HCG or Aromasin if I could get either one of those.

Yes, strict diet & hard training is the key to achieved my goals. Otherwise it will be a waste.

I'm going to start the cycle tommorow GMT+4:00, I will also upload some pics of my current body state.

Thanks for the support! :D

were ur results really that bad that u never ended up posting pics?

No, It is actually doing great! I'm about to finish my cycle in about two more weeks. So far so good. I would say the best key to this cycle is strict DIET and intense TRANING indeed.

Before the Cycle:
imageshack.us/photo/my-images/405/beforethecycle.jpg

1 Month after cycle:
imageshack.us/photo/my-images/98/double1y.jpg
imageshack.us/photo/my-images/710/muscular1.jpg

2 Months after cycle:
imageshack.us/photo/my-images/269/double2ea.jpg

Latest:
imageshack.us/photo/my-images/228/10478582.jpg
imageshack.us/photo/my-images/228/41961385.jpg
imageshack.us/photo/my-images/848/33143084.jpg
imageshack.us/photo/my-images/18/44334325.jpg