Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Started nutropin yesterday and holy crap I feel great

dpat53689

I have to share something with you guys. I started Nutropin yesterday. About 1.5 iu at around 2 pm. A couple of hours later I felt super refreshed. I've been suffering from a bit of depression and yesterday after the first dose I actually felt better than normal. I pinned another dose this morning. When I was driving to work I noticed that my vision was a lot better. Everything seemed clearer than usual. I've read tons of threads and most people say advise that whe on hgh you will feel nothing until a few weeks into a cycle. Jus wanted to share and see if anyone else has experienced this. By the way I'm 38 yo, 6 feet 195 pounds.

You felt great after one day of GH? That's impressive

Yes I did. Mostly elevated mood and clearer vision the following day. I can't think of anything else that would make me feel this way. I didn't feel or see anything physical like more strength or bigger muscles.

I think its more psychological than chemical. i know I always get happier that im on cycle......With GH you really wont see or feel anything for atleast a few months.......

It can very well be chemical. GH causes you to burn carbs at a much faster rate. That provides a little burst of energy that can be a mood elevator. Unfortunately, in my case, that gives me low blood sugar and makes me shaky. So it al depends on your metabolism.

Yes it could be psychological but whatever it is I love the feeling. I feel tired at times too. But, not exausted type if tired.

One other thing that happens to me last night. I woke up in the middle of the night to take a leak and I started to break out in a cold sweat. My skin looked clammy and I felt this awful type of weakness. Could this be low blood sugar or anything else related to hgh?

The last two nights before I started nutropin I must of gotten only 3-4 hours sleep and I was feeling crapy before pinning. I felt great about 2-3 hours after pinning an I even went to the gym that same night.

Yes it could be psychological but whatever it is I love the feeling. I feel tired at times too. But, not exausted type if tired.

One other thing that happened to me last night. I woke up in the middle of the night to take a leak and I started to break out in a cold sweat. My skin looked clammy and I felt this awful type of weakness. Could this be low blood sugar or anything else related to hgh?

It's nutropin so yes you would feel it quickly.

I just started my first round of HGH. After about the first week, I had almost zero sides and I felt only two changes;
1) I wake up in the morning like a fuckin bat out of hell. Like a rocket out of bed. That's not normal for me.
2) I broke my knee a few years ago in a motorcycle accident. My knee pretty much hurts constantly. It doesn't hurt. Still have the normal limited range of movement and stiffness, but it just doesn't hurt anymore. This might seem small, but for me it feels like a miracle. I ran my first five mile distance in a few years and almost cried on the street. That motorcycle accident ended my marathoning career, and that five miles was a really good feeling.

Top Bottom