Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Seahawks to release Shaun Alexander

hesnobradpitt said:
It sucks i got to get a new jersey now .

I had bfast with Lennard Weaver 2 weeks ago hes got to have a good year .

Brad.

i hate buying jersey's with players names on it. i still see people here in jax wearing mark brunnell and even rob johnson jerseys and they have been gone for years.

dirty~d~ said:
All I can say is "Free at last, free at last. THANK GAWD all mighty we are free at last!" Now Seattle has a few extra million to play with during the draft... NICE!

How many years of Seattle suckage are you going to put up with before you change teams again?

Hey Maybe the raiders will be good this year!

The patriots dont need him they got Cheater Bill on their side. That is better than 2000 yards rushing!

bigmann245 said:
i hate buying jersey's with players names on it. i still see people here in jax wearing mark brunnell and even rob johnson jerseys and they have been gone for years.
I might start wearing my STRONG jersey again .
GO HAWKS !
Brad.

The team is still in a sub-par division where the only real opponent is St.Louis which struggled in 2007:rolleyes: .The 49ers are still trying to find out what type of team they a run first or pass first with F.Goore on that roster and no real starting Qb they still cant figure it out. The one thing they have going is the rookie LB Patrick Willis he is just a beast check his highlight tape on youtube crazy shit. Lets not talk about Arizona doing a 2 Qb split like this was high school wont get them far in my opinion.

Former league MVP, he's worth something! My bears should pick him up for cheap and use him as an extra back just like Thomas Jones. Benson alone sucks!!

Top Bottom