Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms1 Andarine (S-4) & Cardarine (GW-501516) Log

That's a great log bro! You're doing 7 min plank? on your forearms or fully extended arms? I've rarely seen clients go over 2-3 mins with an extended plank.

On my forearms. I actually think the pushup-style plank is easier since your weight is distributed a little better. I wonder how long I could do one of those hmmm...

Monday-Day 4

Today was day 4. Monday is usually strength and my friend worked out at his house with me today so we did a good strength and conditioning workout. Here was the workout:

Warm up: Air squats x 25, bench press 135x10

Workout
Thick bar bench press: 8x3 on min@185
(Rest 2 min)

5 rounds(recording each rd time) of: 5 deficit handstand pushups, 10 ring pullups, 20 reverse lunge in front rack@95# (10 lunge/leg)
(Rest 1 min between rounds)

Rd 1-2:02
Rd 2-2:01
Rd 3-2:05
Rd 4-2:04
Rd 5-2:02

Part 2 (later at night for long cycle)
Air squats: 2x100 for time
Rd 1-2:32
Rd 2-2:22

The first part of the workout was god awful due to all the lunges...the air squats were easy although I definitely need to roll out my quads. And my Rogue Ohio bar arrives tomorrow looks like deadlift/cleans are on the agenda in a few hours fuck yeah! Time for bed.

Tuesday-Day 5

Today was supposed to be conditioning but I'm pretty sore from yesterday and my new bar arrived! This thing is so sexy...and she's better than a girlfriend because she never talks, always does what I want to do and will always look good with some minor love and care. She's perfect. In fact, so perfect that I pr'd again on my power cleans. Nice little strength workout today.

Warm up: Power clean 135x10

Workout

Wendler program power cleans: 3@60%, 3@70%, 3(or more)@80% 1RM (Rest 2 min)

175: 3
185: 3
195: 10! (PR)

Flat back front lever(60 sec total): 53/7

1-leg box jumps@24": 10
1-leg box jumps@24" w/36" gap: 10

Cooldown: 10 min boxing

Pr'd on my power cleans and got 10@195. Last Wendler strength cycle I got 10@185 so my weight and reps just keep going up it's awesome! I felt like shit today too cuz my legs were extremely sore from the weighted lunges...maybe the S-4 is starting to kick in? My jumping has also improved greatly. I've been doing 1-leg box jumps@24" but I kept taking a step back and got up to almost 40" away from the box so my jumping has gone up both in height for my non-dominant leg and my coordination is going up too. It's not so much the jumping part either but the landing or eccentric part of jumping that requires the most strength since you're absorbing a large amount of force, many times your own bodyweight. I also went apeshit on the punching bag during my boxing cooldown. I got bored just hitting it lightly so I lit it up with around 75 punches rapid fire haha. I was out of breath for maybe 30 seconds and then felt fine. Is the GW starting to kick in? I don't know but I'm curious to find out tomorrow!

Great log. Great workouts. Im going to follow this for sure.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

Wednesday-Day 6

Today was strength...I'm very sore from Monday and Tuesday so I wasn't sure if I was going to lift today or rest. Then my friend text me and said he forgot his workout clothes so he would just be working out at the house again. It's good when we work out together because we push each other but at the same time both of us like to go "balls-to-the-wall" so our workouts end up being a little ridiculous. A light/recovery workout turns into something terrible haha. Here was the workout:

Warm up: deadlift 225x5, 295x5, dynamic stretching,plyometric exercises

Workout
Thick bar deadlift: 6,5,4,3,2,1@315# (Rest time is equal to how long it takes partner to complete...so virtually no rest alternating ha)

(Rest 2 min)

Bodyweight ladder 1,2,3...10,9,8...1 of: 20# med-ball flutter kicks(2 ct), burpees, box jumps@24"

Time-22:00

Reps
Deadlift: 21@315
Flutterkicks: 100
Burpees: 100
Box jumps: 100

Cooldown: 5 min boxing, 2 min hang (I always try to hang after deadlift for decompression)

Deadlift was super easy for some reason considering how sore I was from the previous 2 days. The conditioning part of the workout was terrible because I've had a runny nose the past few days so my breathing is all out of whack. I also slipped doing box jumps halfway through and took a chunk out of my knee that started bleeding pretty bad. I put a piece of paper towel over it and taped it on with some athletic tape and then finished the workout. Ton of reps for just a bodyweight workout but I plan on taking tomorrow off to do some mobility stuff and maybe a light recovery workout. Can't believe I gashed my knee on the box! Hurt like a motherfucker haha. I still can't tell if the GW and S-4 have kicked in yet since my workouts are very challenging but I'm just going to keep going hard and taking rest when I need to. Stay tuned!

Thursday-Day 7

Very sore but decided not to rest. Nice little pushup workout:

Warm up: 5 min invisible jump rope

Workout
Pushups: 20x5 (Rest 30 sec)==> ladder 1-10 as fast as possible

Time: 3:03

Total: 155

Cooldown: 5 min invisible jump rope

Friday-Day 8

Today was strength. This week has been rough training wise but I've made a lot of progress and the weekend is almost here so no worries.

Warm up: Back squat 185x5

Workout

Thick bar back squat: 3@65%, 3@75%, 3(or more)@85% (Rest 2 min)
(alternate to)Front squat: attempt doubles at back squat weight

Back squat: 3@225, 3@265, 10@295! (PR)
Front squat: 2@225, 2@265, 1@275

Flat back front lever(60 sec total): 43/17

1-leg box jumps@24": 3x10 (Rest 1 min)

Cooldown(EMOM): 5 pullups on min for 5 min

I pr'd the fuck out of my back squat but didn't get up to 295 like I wanted to on my front squat. However, I was definitely tired from the back squats since I was shooting for 5-6@295. Doing front squats on the same day as back squats is tough but can be done I just think I was having an off day transitioning. Front lever I was trying to get 60 sec consecutive but I would imagine my core was pretty fatigued after the back squats. Good day overall and no sense in getting frustrated since this is the 1st week of my second cycle doing the Wendler strength program. 2 more weeks before deload plenty of time for more results!

Top Bottom