Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RickRock's down with NPP (...and Test E/Dbol)

Day 11

Weight: 183 (+10.5)

Weight is still gradually climbing, and I'm looking bigger and Fuller by the day. I have felt a big increase in hardness also and pumps have just become ridiculous.

No side effects whatsoever so far, other than a little bit of back and calf pumps. I've had to change up my cardio a little bit because my calves are starting to hurt quite a bit if they get too much work. I'm going to throw a little more Taurine in and see how that does and may increase water intake more though I already feel like I'm pissing every 10 minutes...lol

Workouts are going great. I feel strong and energetic through the whole session. I have a feeling strength is going to explode very soon, and I can't wait! This workout I still did exceed my targeted rep range on everything so I will definitely be adding a decent amount of weight the next time these are repeated.

DC Workout 1C

(Chest, shoulders, triceps, Back width, Back thickness)

*all exercises are rest, pause sets to failure (20 seconds rest between sets) except deadlifts

Hammer strength chest press 305x11x6x3
Standing overhead BB Press 145x11x5x3
Reverse grip smith bench press 230x12x6x5
Rack Chins BW+60x11x5x4
Rack Deads 225x12, 245x8 (still working on getting my back lined out right with chiropractor visits, and can't go real heavy with deadlifts)

You are without a doubt just killing this cycle. I would ease into the deads, as well if I were you. I've been there and had back issues in past, and it can ruin the hole cycle if an injury occurs. Keep killing it bro.

Day 15
Weight: 182.5 (+10)
Pinned 250mg test E
Pinned 100mg NPP
45mg Dbol

Its been a few days since I updated, so I will just bring you guys up to speeding what's been going on. A few days ago, I was at 183 and really showing the bloat and then literally the next day I dropped about 3 lbs of water and looked much more ripped than I had for a while. Since that time I've added almost the same amount of weight back, but the bloat seems to be mostly staying away. Starting week 3 today and up 10 clean pounds which isn't too shabby 

Still no sides to report, which is great. Libido has been excellent, actually almost too excellent...lol. when you are married with young kids, sometimes a high libido can be a bad thing if you can't take advantage of it...lol

Workouts have been great. No huge strength gains yet, but still a decent amount of progression and definitely getting stronger each workout. I very close to PRs on several exercises and should be setting new ones within the next week or two. 

Here are my last couple workouts...

*all exercises are rest pause sets to failure (20 seconds between sets) except forearms, calves, quads and back thickness

*extreme fascia stretches for 60 seconds after each bodypart

DC workout 2C
(Biceps, Forearms, Calves, Hamstrings, Quads)

EZ Bar preacher Curls 105x10x5x3
Pinwheel Curls 55sx13
Leg Press Toe Raise 270x13
Sumo Leg Press 540x10x5x4
Leg Press 630x12, 590x22 (widowmaker)

DC Workout 1A
(Chest, Shoulders, Triceps, Back width, Back thickness)

DB Bench press 105sx14x6x3 (+10 lbs)
DB Shoulder press 85sx9x4x3 (+10 lbs)
Weighted Dips BW+115x10x5x3 (+ 25 lbs)
Weighted Chins BW+35x10x4x3 (+10 lbs)
Single DB rows 115x12, 130x7

surprised you are not getting good strength gains from 45mg of dbol bro...

great progress- i sniff afew PR's on the horizon.
the log is excellent , keep killing that shit.

The size is coming quickly so its just a matter of time before the strength hits... I have a feeling that one of these workouts very soon, you are just going to explode on the strength... Nice work bro...

Top Bottom