Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RickRock's down with NPP (...and Test E/Dbol)

Thats tight bro ur goal is similar to mine. I think you will like your gains!! PS ur arms and delts are massive im almost scared to see how much bigger they get.

I'm liking the gains so far, sorry if I missed this but were you running an ai with the dbol? Maybe ill go read back : P nice gains this far though man it's impressive :)

Nvm I read back and see that you are.

Thats tight bro ur goal is similar to mine. I think you will like your gains!! PS ur arms and delts are massive im almost scared to see how much bigger they get.

Arms and shoulders are definitely one of my strong points, which is why I'm trying to put more emphasis on my chest, back, and quads during this cycle which are my weaker areas.

Arms and shoulders are definitely one of my strong points, which is why I'm trying to put more emphasis on my chest, back, and quads during this cycle which are my weaker areas.

In for this my brother! Forgive my tardiness bro, super busy!

what is your normal rep range on leg days bro? When I switched to 20 rep front squats, my quads shattered a plateau and blew up like I wad a noob again. Just some food for thought

Can't wait to see the outcone here!

In for this my brother! Forgive my tardiness bro, super busy!

what is your normal rep range on leg days bro? When I switched to 20 rep front squats, my quads shattered a plateau and blew up like I wad a noob again. Just some food for thought

Can't wait to see the outcone here!

My re ranges are the same for almost everything since I do DC, which is a total of 11-15 reps through 3 rest, pause sets. Typically 7-10 first set (rest 20 seconds) 2-4 more reps (rest 20 seconds) then 1-2 reps

With that said, quads are an exception. Its one straight set of 10-12 reps followed by one widowmaker set of around 20 reps. Legs are on fire after that!

I love the title lol

Also love NPP. It will be very good to you buddy. Good luck to you

Top Bottom