Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pro football, here I come!!!

StoneColdGold

Just signed my first pro contract to play in the arena league! I'm so pumped. If all goes well, I'll be playing in the CFL or NFL Europe come this fall! YAHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!

Good luck bro!

If you get up to the CFL and hook up with Winnipeg let me know. I will let you buy me a beer ;)

N...

I'm SO happy for you! I'm glad to hear that things are going well for you. Haven't talked with you in a while. I guess you are doing great, though! :) You will have to keep me updated. I think at your size and with your strength...you will definitely be an asset wherever you play! Good luck with everything! :)

D

D-- thanks, thats very sweet of you. :) i will definitely keep you updated! perhaps if you and your man are looking for a vacation this summer, you could swing down for a game. i hear the beaches in pensacola are beautiful! i hope you're well!

BigDawg... sounds good! I'll need someone to give me the inside scoop on Canada anyway!

HI... i played defensive tackle in college. you play both ways in arena, so i'm learning to play center as well. that's where the coaches think i'll have my best shot at a bigger league.

:arty: :arty: :arty: :dance2: :inflate:

Good luck bro, just tell yourself every day when you wake up that
you're going to work harder than anyone else. If no one can outwork you, very few will outplay you, and next thing you know
you'll be in front of 70,000.

Top Bottom