Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will HGH Work for Me?

we really feel for you
can you put up a log so we can track to see if you have improvements

I really hope it works out
if so you can help others get better too

It's surprising and kind of cool that so many people are interested in my story and want me to start a log—I honestly didn’t expect that. Maybe I’ll look into how to do one.

That said, I don’t really anticipate a happy ending to this story. There have been a few positive moments along the way, but overall, it's been more like a downward drift. I doubt anyone wants to read about that. I feel like I’m at a point where I need to throw up a Hail Mary.

I am terribly sorry to hear about all you are dealing and I TRULY wish I had A direct answer for you.. The power of prayer, for me, is what I turn to for anything and everything but that is something that some dont like to hear... There just is no set answer to this condition.. As i previously mentioned, given you have tried everything else, HGH would be the strongest option but that in itself, it is just another shot in the dark basically.. it would be the strongest option but obviously the most expensive.. Im not sure about stem cells helping with this

Thank you all for your feedback! I've taken the last couple of days to think about the situation.

My doctor prescribed Zomaction (HGH) 10 mg. I've never used HGH before, so this would be new for me. The recommendation is to take .4 mg daily, which would give me 25 injections per vial. The vial cost is around $650, and over the course of a year, it totals roughly $9500.

However, if I reduce the dose to .3 mg daily, I could stretch the vial to 33 injections, bringing the yearly cost down to about $7,200. That seems more manageable although still bad.

I really want to try it, but I'm worried about spending that much money without seeing the results I hope for. Although I had done well before getting sick, my income is limited due to being totally disabled, and I'm burning through resources quickly, so I have to be cautious.

Can anyone tell me how much more effective .3 mg of HGH would be compared to the CJC-1295 and Ipamorelin stack? The latter is about a third of the price.

I'm also concerned about whether my body will struggle to produce growth on its own after I stop the treatment. If it doesn’t work will I have just totally shot myself in the foot?

These might be dumb questions, but I trust the experiences of those who have used these treatments more than what doctors say—especially since a doctor's mistake with medication caused my illness in the first place.

Top Bottom