Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Possibly the most toolish thing I've ever seen when going out...

I don't give a fuck about anyone else when I go out, they can do whatever as long as they dont bother me. To be honest I dont even like going out to bars because there is so much loser trash there. I don't want to do something stupid or get into a fight so i tend to stay away from unfamiliar places or shit holes.

Some fat loser came up to me and these two girls I was with and was talking shit. We weren't bothering anyone and I was sober. This made me furious and I ended up just leaving and bouncing on the chicks. I wanted to take a bottle and break it over the dudes face then stab him in the neck with it. The girls wanted to stay with the rest of the loser garbage there. I will never be going out again to that place or with those girls again. We were at a well known shitty bar filled with losers and the original place we were at was empty but a much more reputable place.

I just don't understand some people and what goes through their head, either way the fat loser will learn his lesson sometime in the future. I'm just glad it wasn't on my time. I have put myself and my mom through enough shit in the past and have a future to look forward to.

lol bro thats funny, I could see me doing something like that thinking its cool at the moment. But damn nvm thats just geigh. Did you get laid er what?

I miss cigarettes, I quit when my baby was born. Im kinda proud of that, havent smoked in 6 weeks, but damn I miss them

lol sometimes ill be watching tv and something will trigger me wantin ga cig, or some SNUS, and ill be like "okay at commercial im going to the store to get some"

then commercial will come and il be like "nah too lazy"

not having it around helps so much

Top Bottom