Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Possible Signs of GYNO?

BurrBurr

Hi, im currently running Dbol 40mg/ED by itself, I have Nolv on hand.

Im about 10 days into my cycle, I have no sore or itchy nipples, BUT my right nipple seems to be a little tiny bit larger than my left now, seems a little more rounded and solid looking. WHAT SHOULD I DO !? How much Nolv should I take ED while still keeping with the dbol, and should i lower the dbol dose? IS THIS SIGNS OF GYNO? or just water rentention? am i being paranoid? and will i lose any gains if i run the nolv? thanks.

Im about 10 days into my cycle, I have no sore or itchy nipples, BUT my right nipple seems to be a little tiny bit larger than my left now, seems a little more rounded and solid looking. WHAT SHOULD I DO !? How much Nolv should I take ED while still keeping with the dbol, and should i lower the dbol dose? IS THIS SIGNS OF GYNO? or just water rentention? am i being paranoid? and will i lose any gains if i run the nolv? thanks.

If you suspect estrogen issues get to the nolv right now. I am not sure that is your best option for e control but start with something.

If you suspect estrogen issues get to the nolv right now. I am not sure that is your best option for e control but start with something.
What would u say is my best option? Im not interested in injectables, i have a terrible fear of needles.. sounds dumb i know.. but what kind of orals r out there to help me. thanks. I clearly was not well enough educated because i was told to take nolv if anything.. But how much nolv Ed should i take? and should i drop the dbol entirely? or what?

I would have used an AI or SERM at day one of this cycle.
I would use the NOLVA if you suspect trouble.

I would have used an AI or SERM at day one of this cycle.
I would use the NOLVA if you suspect trouble.
Thanks for advice, But Im curious as to how much nolv i should be taking Ed and if i should be lowering the dbol dose? or should i just drop it?

So what you are saying is nolv is not good enough correct? Is nolv gonna be useful to me in any way? Im not trying to complain but I have already recieved the nolv and it would be frustrating knowing this is useless and now have to go out and get more stuff (Letrozole)

The way I understand it from reading here on EF (I have never had gyno) is that nolva is something that is more used to prevent gyno rather than trying to “fix” gyno. Letro would be more suited to “fix” existing gyno. Does that make sense? Someone please correct me if I’m wrong.

I will say however my friend “fixed” about 90% of his existing gyno with nolva, but he still has a tinie tiny little bump left.

Top Bottom