Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Planning 1st cycle : would appreciate feedback

Backslide

Long time lurker, finally registered. I’ve been a lurker for a long time now, reading and continuing to educating myself on all aspects of diet, training, gear, etc. from the advice and experiences of the community here.
So, here goes…
Current stats:
Height: 6’1
Weight: 230
BF: ~20%

I’ve been into diet and weight training since I was ~22. Kept pretty focused and in check for a long time.

Long story short, lots of reasons, no excuses… over the past ~5 years I completely fell out of the lifestyle I maintained for so long and pissed it away. It didn’t hit me until December, last year.
Since then I’ve been busting my ass every day, coming back.

This will be my first cycle.

To be clear, I’m not planning to start a cycle until I naturally diet and train down to <=15% bf.
I know, Diet and Training are the true keys and AAS is only the enhancer.

The way I’m going now, Mid-Late April looks like where my stats should start falling into place to support a cycle, however I’ve no issues with pushing it back to do it right.

Diet and training regimen is nailed down and working very well.
Cutting: High protein, low carbs, moderate fat. Carb and Cal cycling (50p/20c/30f)
Training: 5 days a week (cardio am and pm right before my workout)

Once on cycle, I’m thinking of switching it up to 40/40/20.

What I need is critique/advice on my compound/PCT strategy so I have everything properly in place.
Goal for this cycle: Add some LBM and harden overall body definition.
Not looking to compete or bulk huge.

Cycle strategy:
Duration: 8 weeks
Test E 250mg/week (Mon+Thur 125mg)
Proviron 50mg ed
Anavar 50mg ed starting wk 2
Arimidex (on hand, just in case)

PCT:
HCG 500iu ed 10 days after last test shot
Nolva: 40/20/20/20

Clomid: 100/50/50/50

Supplements:
Creatine Monohydrate powder
Protein powder
Livercare 180 (Liv-52)
OMEGA 369
Glutamine powder
DX7
Green Tea

Definitely would appreciate any advice on what I could be doing better regarding my compound strategy.

\backslide

Hi mate. Am not an experianced user but on my first cycle of test-e and most will tell you 8 weeks is too short. I got told to run 12weeks which is standard. I am.on week 3 almost and its awesome.lol.
Pct u can look through this site and all ya will see is-

Forma stanzol
Daa powder or chews
Post cycle/unleashed
Hcgenerate

i got told to use clomid instead of nolva but now i see clomid is optional. Am sure more experianced member will help you out but hope this helps too.
Cheers

Sent from my GT-I9000 using EliteFitness

I would suggest Test E at 500mg a week, split in 2, for 12 weeks for a first cycle. This is so you will definitely get results, and you will know if this type of gear gives you alot of unwanted sides. Throwing in other stuff may make it confusing as to what is working for you. If it is indeed your first cycle this will be plenty for you to push through some sticking points and make some good gains. That's the good news. IMO, you are a year or more of hard core training and dieting before you would want to seriously consider a cycle. You need to bring your whole system back up into the game. Training naturally will give you a chance to set up a good base, while at the same time, give your tendons and joints a chance to develop as well. Lots of natty test boosters from our friendly sponsors here, HCGenrate, Forma Stanzol, and plenty of other great supps like N2Slin, and Gear. But no need to rush; get your multi-vitamin, protein powder, and PWO together, post your split in the exercise section, and Kill that shit!

Right on, thanks guys. I totally appreciate your feedback.

Agreed, Buddhabuilder. More hard core training to be sure my body is ready to kick it up the next level.
It's all about doing it right and not rushing.

As to my compount planning though, it doesn't appear anyting is totally out of line.
I am planning on having all components in place by Aug, and will re-evaluate where I am in Oct, as my body is reacting really well.

Thanks again all.

\backslide

I have to agree, keep training until your body stops making drastic changes by the month. Cycle looks good and props for going with a lower dose! Drop nolva, it's crap. Clomid dose is entirely to high. Run it 25/25/12.5/12.5. Pick up forma and unleashed/post cycle combo and maybe daa test chews.

Top Bottom