Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

peyton manning sucks 0-1 colts

seriously I am so glad my boy brady beat him again....

peyton seriously can't come through when it counts....

yeah that interception in the start of the game killed the roll there were going on - they would have jumped out to a big start if they had that momentum...

also he audibled into that play and no one was assigned to block that line backer... they should have had a shot at the TD...

dude he just don't get it done... blame it on whoever you like but the man in charge takes the fall...
if they would have won people would have been like "Peyton is so awesome for finally beating NE!!!"

he deserves the same when they lose.

I guarantee today he isn't saying "stupid edgerrin lost the game!"

he is saying "why did I force that pass in the endzone in the first quarter!" and "why didn't I see no one was blocking that guy!"

Peyton had a good game, he only gets one pass play option every down because last year homeboy got 0wn3d by the league when they figured out he can't pass against the blitz.

The tragedy of the game was the poor quality of officiating. The refs had 3 horrible calls against the Pats and 2 questionable calls against the Colts.

Code said:
The tragedy of the game was the poor quality of officiating. The refs had 3 horrible calls against the Pats and 2 questionable calls against the Colts.

There were some real bad calls against the Pats... I was lik eWTF just give damn Manning the game!

Top Bottom