Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

osta/gw 2 week blood work results

From personal experience, I can say that sarms1 has great quality products. I have only used SR-9009 from Pure Essence Sarms (later changed to SARMSX). It was a decent product but not better than sarms1. I stick to what works.

Have you guys ever heard of extreme peptides? Sorry to steal your thread here I've just been interested in finding a reliable peptide site that's relatively cheap.. Mostly for some gw and liquid clen

Thank u guys for chipping in..yes i have sarms1 too and was going to use it next cycle...
I have shitty genetics on cholestrol levels i guess but have a stupid idea..
can i include statin just for a month on sarms to avoid hdl crash..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you guys ever heard of extreme peptides? Sorry to steal your thread here I've just been interested in finding a reliable peptide site that's relatively cheap.. Mostly for some gw and liquid clen

Be very careful with peptides. These days, there are no longer any US made peptides, they were all arrested. 99% of peptides come from china and are regularly faked, mislabeled, counterfeit or poisoned by unscrupulous Chinese suppliers.

Be very careful with peptides. These days, there are no longer any US made peptides, they were all arrested. 99% of peptides come from china and are regularly faked, mislabeled, counterfeit or poisoned by unscrupulous Chinese suppliers.

😁 thanks for the heads up man I'll make sure I take that off my list haha. So SAMs 1 is a good one huh?

Based on the fact that your FSH, LH and testosterone are low, and that your ALT is high, I suspect that you aren't actually using SARMS but rather a pro-hormone.

Remember that SARMS can only be legally sold as a research chemical liquid. Any capsulated SARMS product is most likely fake or laced with a pro-hormone. There are ALOT of fakes SARMS floating around. The SARMS source most of us use is SARMS1.com.

These data actually show that he is using Ostarine. It is a liver toxic crap that I would never put into my mouth again.

Top Bottom