Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

on week 3 already gained 15lbs wtf??

not saying its smart.. but peer pressure does have a huge impact on some ppl.
heroin is a pookie drug that ppl use to get high.. no good outcome
steroids get u big n u workout harder
kinda different isnt it

You don't know what you're talking about. Steroids have detrimental effects.

So you're doing them because you're friends pushed you into it? Don't be such a pussy.

ok my first comment turned out to be very controveersial for no reason, all i was saying was that i got good gains to in the first few weeks.
i didnt do it cuz i was forced too.. just saw ppl doing it and wanted to do it
nothing wrong with it.. i do have the right to decide what i do lol

ok my first comment turned out to be very controveersial for no reason, all i was saying was that i got good gains to in the first few weeks.

and we have the right to disapprove

i'm not really sure how much more clear I can be.

5) We do not condone advising people under the age of 21 to use AAS.

If you're under 21, dont ask. If asked by an under-21 member, don't tell.
Saying "I know you're going to do it anyway even though it's a mistake" is not "providing guidance" -- it is a cop-out.

you are welcome to learn and read. but once you cross the line the plug will be pulled... also you are gonna have to understand that no one on here is gonna be on your side so its best not to antagonize other posters and make enemies. you would be best served heading over to the diet and weightlifting forums where there are other guys your age, just some advice.

everyone is a know it all at your age, I GET IT. but realize that you do not have the experience or knowledge at your age nor do your buddies who juice. in 10 or 15 years you will look back and understand exactly what I'm talking about.

i'm not really sure how much more clear I can be.

5) We do not condone advising people under the age of 21 to use AAS.

If you're under 21, dont ask. If asked by an under-21 member, don't tell.
Saying "I know you're going to do it anyway even though it's a mistake" is not "providing guidance" -- it is a cop-out.

you are welcome to learn and read. but once you cross the line the plug will be pulled... also you are gonna have to understand that no one on here is gonna be on your side so its best not to antagonize other posters and make enemies. you would be best served heading over to the diet and weightlifting forums where there are other guys your age, just some advice.

everyone is a know it all at your age, I GET IT. but realize that you do not have the experience or knowledge at your age nor do your buddies who juice. in 10 or 15 years you will look back and understand exactly what I'm talking about.

I'm not sure anyone is actually giving advice on usage. It's more about why it's a mistake.

Wow....sometimes it is REAL hard to get someone to admit they made a mistake. The past is the past I guess....learn from your mistakes and stay off the gear for a BUNCH more years!

i get it now thanks ppl .. u guys obviously do have more experience and knowledge about this stuff
but this stuff is addicting :$

After monitoring the situation for a while, I'm glad to see things have calmed.

OP, just wanna say nice gains. Whats your planned PCT looking like? You found any noticeable sides to the Deca yet?

Top Bottom