Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

on week 3 already gained 15lbs wtf??

Well, I've always said all along that gains should come pretty quickly, and more so on a first cycle. But considering you're using Deca I don't have to go too far out on a limb and say it's mostly water.

Also, you may be sorry using clomid, especially after deca.

I used a low dose of clomid after deca along with hcgenerate and post cycle/unleashed and recovered just fine

140 lb kids using dbols at 18 is why this shit will never be legal.

to the OP. did beast/test for my first cycle and i was up 15 lbs like super fast. then it kinda went slower after that and my body comp just kept improving and i ended up being 20 lbs heavier in 12 weeks.

lol no clue why u guys r tripping out so bad but where im from kids start taking roids at like 16.. n i obviously hit my plateau n waited a while before i started

lol no clue why u guys r tripping out so bad but where im from kids start taking roids at like 16.. n i obviously hit my plateau n waited a while before i started

obviously you hit your plateu? lol

not trying to flame you man but what does kids doing them at 16 have to do with it being ok or not?

well i came across this site after my cycle.. had no idea it was bad doing it at my age.
people that i hangout with where doing it and i liked how they were getting big so obviously i felt like doing it too.. not like i committed a huge crime
n ur a moron.

I used a low dose of clomid after deca along with hcgenerate and post cycle/unleashed and recovered just fine

Cool. Some people don't have a problem with Clomid though many do. Your recovery was probably due more to the UNLEASHED and POST CYCLE.

well i came across this site after my cycle.. had no idea it was bad doing it at my age.
people that i hangout with where doing it and i liked how they were getting big so obviously i felt like doing it too.. not like i committed a huge crime

at your age you have no experience and no base... you have natural test that you should be using instead of introducing foreign test in your body and shutting your own test down. its like living on the beach and having a swimming pool. you might as well use the beach that is already there.. the reason we have these dumb steroid laws is the same reason I have to lock my jacuzzi up at night, cuz of kids that might come in my yard and drown in it then i get sued for their stupidity.. so responsible adults don't get to juice cause of kids abusing roids. so that is the main reason we have the rule on this site is no advice for those under 21. so please either respect that or go post on one of the other sections of the site. thanks.

***and for everyone we are not gonna have this pissing matches on this forum calling each other moron back and forth. if you have a problem with a poster PM them and be respectful and kindly give your opinion. if the pissing match continues I am gonna time every person involved out so don't get mad at me I am giving you fair warning. *** these pissing matches do nothing except piss each other off and create friction among members. lets be respectful of each other, the guy you are pissing off online could be the same dude that spots you tomorow at the gym, think of it that way.

Top Bottom