Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

on week 3 already gained 15lbs wtf??

lol no clue why u guys r tripping out so bad but where im from kids start taking roids at like 16.. n i obviously hit my plateau n waited a while before i started

Where I'm from kids are taking heroin at 16. That doesn't make it smart.

Where I'm from kids are taking heroin at 16. That doesn't make it smart.
not saying its smart.. but peer pressure does have a huge impact on some ppl.
heroin is a pookie drug that ppl use to get high.. no good outcome
steroids get u big n u workout harder
kinda different isnt it

i ran nothing but clomid for 45 days after being on for 12 weeks and my total test was 790...

pub med articles say clomid works.

Damn....what did your dosing look like?

500 mg cyp for 10 weeks. Some prop and epistane at the end made it 12 weeks. 30mg beastrdrol the first 4.

I'm sure me being 21 at the time and my first cycle made it easier to recover? Doing test/eq for 15 weeks right now and gonna be more aggressive on the pct for this one.

i ran nothing but clomid for 45 days after being on for 12 weeks and my total test was 790...

pub med articles say clomid works.

Not really. Not for recovery from steroid use at least. Also, most tests are done over the course of months-- which bodybuilders PCT does not involve. And how many studies have there been 2 months after cessation of use? None I've seen.

Top Bottom