Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ohio State Going To National Championship!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter borris
  • Start date Start date
calveless wonder said:
-USC is OK...but put them up against the SEC and they'd get owned on a consistent basis. The only good thing about the west coast...quarterbacks. best qb's always seem to come out of CA (or texas).

Every year people say this and then West coast teams win in bowl games, I'd say that is enough proof to argue your statement.

-Georgia doesn't belong..yeah they beat florida and auburn, but they got lost to tennessee who lost to LSU. pretty obvious they don't deserve to be there

Ok under that theory then LSU lost to Arkansas who lost to Bama, Tennessee, and Auburn. They also lost to Kentucky who lost to MISS ST, S Carolina, and Florida. I would say LSU's losses (Kentucky/Arkansas) are worse than Georgia(Tennesse/S.Carolina)

just my humble opinion

Megalomaniac said:
None of what you pointed out justifies them dropping Georgia in the rankings for not playing. The only small case is that LSU played another tough team and won but once again I go back to why the hell did they rank Georgia above LSU last week. If they are saying that between last week LSU got better and Georgia got worse then Im laughing my ass off at a shitty system.

because LSU had just taken a loss, but then was able to prove itself with a win over a ranked tennessee team. Obviously you don't get the rankings correct right away, you play the season out to see how teams do and tweak the rankings accordingly as you go.

Wulfgar said:
wtf @ WV going down as 28 pt favorites
man if you cant step up to have a once in 1000X lifetime shot to take your school to the national championship.....fucking terrible
it's not WV's first time
they played ND in 1989 for the national championship and lost

nimbus said:
because LSU had just taken a loss, but then was able to prove itself with a win over a ranked tennessee team. Obviously you don't get the rankings correct right away, you play the season out to see how teams do and tweak the rankings accordingly as you go.

Show me the last time a team jumped 3 spots over teams that didn't take a loss the same week. It has never happened and shouldn't this week. They system is jacked and the solution isn't to "guess" that LSU recovered and is now the best team after just one week. Last week Georgia and Kansas were better than LSU and they still are this week.(according to the numbers)

borris said:
woah woah woah now

Ohio State Football -- BCS Championship 2007
Ohio State Basketball -- NCAA Championship 2007

Cleveland Cavaliers -- NBA Finals 2007

Cleveland Indians -- American League Championship 2007

Cleveland Browns -- 4th in the AFC currently 2007

What teams out of CO is even have above .500? Rockies? How many times did they beat the Bosox?

dismissed
lmao browns
please fold so the 'boys #1 pick can move up a bit christ
least you lost today
finally

Megalomaniac said:
Show me the last time a team jumped 3 spots over teams that didn't take a loss the same week. It has never happened and shouldn't this week. They system is jacked and the solution isn't to "guess" that LSU recovered and is now the best team after just one week. Last week Georgia and Kansas were better than LSU and they still are this week.(according to the numbers)

teams jump 3 spots all the time when they beat ranked opponents, even if the teams they jumped won that week. were you serious? You still can't provide a legitimate football argument as to why georgia is a better team than lsu. you can't just let nuances in the ranking system tell the whole story.

Top Bottom