Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ohio State Going To National Championship!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter borris
  • Start date Start date
Now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go sit in my driveway and test some of your guys bass recommendations in the new system...

wtf @ WV going down as 28 pt favorites
man if you cant step up to have a once in 1000X lifetime shot to take your school to the national championship.....fucking terrible

nimbus said:
strength of schedule is everything. hawaii beat up on a lot of crappy teams and never really had to prove themselves except for maybe at boise state.

also going back to georgia, i'm sure the fact that the bulldogs had a pussy ass noncon schedule while LSU took on vatech has a lot to do with people ready to place the tigers ahead of them.

Also, too many teams are called the tigers, fuck

None of what you pointed out justifies them dropping Georgia in the rankings for not playing. The only small case is that LSU played another tough team and won but once again I go back to why the hell did they rank Georgia above LSU last week. If they are saying that between last week LSU got better and Georgia got worse then Im laughing my ass off at a shitty system.

I think every team on the west coast pretty much sucks my nuts.

-USC is OK...but put them up against the SEC and they'd get owned on a consistent basis. The only good thing about the west coast...quarterbacks. best qb's always seem to come out of CA (or texas).

-how ironic is it that Hawaii wins the WAC....just need to add a K to the conference name to make it perfect

-LSU is fast as fuck...they've gotten lucky a couple of times this year, but they're a good team. ohio state can't match up

-Georgia doesn't belong..yeah they beat florida and auburn, but they got lost to tennessee who lost to LSU. pretty obvious they don't deserve to be there

- Ohio state this year, overrated as fuck. Last year's team was on a completely different level and they still lost. It's not even going to be a good game

Top Bottom