Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL power rankings week 10

i truly can't believe im saying this but all in the same breath, im actually happy to say it... watch out for sanchez in that offense... im serious on that... he can throw... new york was never a good fit for him but with the weapons he has in philly, i like their chances... the lions luck will eventually run out... they have absolutely no running game and you can only go so far without one... stafford is not a manning, brady, brees or rodgers to carry a team on his back without any sort of running game... seattle is looking better now that they rid themselves of the cancer in the locker room... its going to be very interesting... the afc is even trickier... there's a lot of quality there... im really interested to see who makes the wild card and who wins the afc north... fucking cleveland has a legitimate chance to win that division... you can't say they are a fluke with some of the quality wins they have... they beat pittsburgh, cincy, new orleans, etc... i like new england to go this year although the colts could give them trouble and of course denver will be there but i think brady is on a mission especially with all the people that talked shit early... you can't make those kind of comments about someone like that, with that kind of reputation... he's out for more than blood and that's clear... he is so pinpoint its absurd... we are all blessed to see him and manning in the same era...

I'm an Illinois native, but never have been a Bears fan. I may have to tune in to the Chicago game just to see how the fans react when Cutler chokes again

He has a very strong arm...but makes tons of mistakes

Top Bottom