Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie, but think im doing it all wrong!!

energizer2000

Hello there, im from the UK came across your site whilst doing some research on steroids.

Basically im 22 years old, and weigh 70kg, or just over 10 stone, well this was at the end of may this year. im 6 foot 1 in height.

Ive always been skinny/scrawny and always hated the way i looked, my ribcage sticks out further than my chest, and my scrawny arms, always wore baggy xl size t shirts to make me look bigger.

Im the sort of guy that can eat and eat and eat and not put on a gram of weight, but if i didnt eat properly for a few weeks id noticeably see id lost weight.

I visited the doctors numerous times and had numerous tests and blood tests for anything suspect, like anaemia, diabetes, thyroid problems, but all came back fine and im in good healthy working order. Ive also suffered with my sleep, since i was a young teen if i dont sleep more than 9 - 10 hours i wake up feeling hot rough and sick...

So maybe it was down to my diet and what im eating.

I joined the gym begiinning of May this year, and started drinking maximuscle cyclone formula, which tastes like a cheap milkshake, its god damn awful tasting stuff, and i started a cycle of dianabol and sustanon 250, via injections, i took a 1ml injection of each, ( 1 in each arm in the proper place which i looked up on google ) every few days.

Within 4 weeks of this, eating mainly tuna, pasta, potatoes, chicken, and drinking my protein shake, i went from 10.5 stone, to just under 12 stone... everybody had noticed id put on weight, i finished my cycle, well i had 2 10ml vials of each, i found the injections where painful at first but soon got used to them and the nack of it and i was pretty chuffed, i felt more alive, awake and had the urge to do things...

I ordered my second cycle the other week but been waiting 2 weeks for it as there was a problem with the sustanon 250 who the guy gets it from. i ordered dianabol 5mg tabs x500 this time, and sust 250 injections (10x 1ml)

Already, im back down to 11.5 stone, ive a recent outbreak of bad spots on my chest, nasty little painful ones that are also on my neck and back, and ive got a bad taste in my mouth, which is apparently some of the side affects of the steroids.

My main problem is i want to do it, but i just feel im doing it all wrong...

What things are best to eat and drink, and at what times of the day, im really not into eating weird and nasty freaky stuff, id just like to know a simple diet that is good for weigh lifting. im just looking to bulk up a bit, reach about 14 - 15 stone, have a good chest and arms, and fill out more...

I did plenty or research and tried to maintain a high protein diet but eating tuna/pasta/potatoes/chicken soon gets boring after a few weeks, there must be other things?

I do know one guy that just eats what he likes, takes steroids, drinks gallons of water and hes an awesome size.. each to there own i suppose but im a strong believer you cant just take steroids and sit back and watch you have to work with them and get the right nutrition.

So basically the advice im looking for...

Diet - What to eat, when to eat and good ideas for meals and what i can eat that will benefit me, im a good cook, i love cooking and shopping so i have no problems here.

Steroids - Something i didnt want to do, but a guy of my size isnt going to get anywhere without ' help ' ive got 10x1ml vials of sust 250 coming (injection) and 500 x 5mg tabs of dianabol, i think there british dragon brand?pink tabs? any good? How often should i do the sust injections? and how many a day and how often do i take the tabs, from what ive been reading, a minimum of 30mg a day up to 50mg is good for beiginners?

Gym, i tend to go in there, do some cardio v workout, such as running, or a 1000 metres on the rower then go on to the weights, do some machine exercises for my legs and that, shoulder press, lat machine, then go onto dumbell bench , another problem with me is i dont know the proper names and terms for each exercise and muscle names, sounds dumb, but im a real newbie and im keen on doing this, but i havent got a frigging clue !!! I want to train properly, i dont want massive upper arms and chest and scrawny forearms for example...

Couple of pics...

Me in March this year...

15f6hyq.jpg

Me last week, my lady friend took this..

106wk6d.jpg

and another

9u4rpc.jpg

all advice greatly appreciated.

You're not ready for AAS.

You need to research diet and training. When I say research, I mean read and apply what you've learned. This takes time. Months. Years to figure out what works for YOU and not your buddies.

Don't inject anything into your body until you further develop your physique. You'll be disappointed. Like you said, the steroids will do NOTHING for you if diet and training aren't lined up to the best of your abilities/knowledge.

wow, sorry man. you trained for a few month and expected a change. a stone is 14 pounds? yes you are a perfect example of an ectomorph. your need more calories to gain weight.
You should not be doing AS. what was your pct after your cycle?
don't do another cycle. read and research first!
A lot of guys wait at least after 5 years of training before doing a cycle. I advise you to do the same.

Well bro, you kind of jumped the gun too soon. It's a bit late now, but you need to get some pct(post cycle therapy) if you're going to do another cycle. I would STRONGLY advise to NOT do another cycle until you have learned alot more about aas and working out. Lifting weights is a marathon bro. You build a castle made of sand it will blow away. do it slowly, over time, it's much harder but much easier to keep. After 3-5 yrs of serious training and proper dieting then you should try for a 2nd cycle.

A little about me so you don't think I'm talking out of my ass or a genetically blessed individual. I am an ectomorph, I weighed 147 pds at age 16 at 6'4. At age 22 I weighed 165 and had grown to my full height of 6'5. I did a cycle of test,deca and gh at age 27 after having 'filled out' to a weight of 195. I got to 233 w/out knowing all the proper exercises or anything about post cycle therapy. after 6 months and a crashing hormone system i was back to 195. I started training again at 31 and got back to 230 naturally. I now know alot more and have done a couple of light cycles with a much better diet and maintain 240 or so w/ 12-13% bodyfat. I'm 33 now. 11 yrs ago i 75 pds lighter. If I had researched and ate correctly and trained correctly I would have hit 210 to 215 naturally even w/ a lightning fast metabolism at age 22-23.

You will fill out. You just have to do it right. But...................I remember being 22 and I know you're going to go ahead and do your cycle anyways. Research , don't be a cheapo, just plunk down the 11$ a month and get a membership here. You will learn ALOT. Get some 'post cycle therapy' going. I use clomid and sustain alpha and nolvadex for when i'm done w/ my 8-12 wk cycle. There's a ton of stuff to learn here and a lot of good people willing to help but you're going to have to help yourself first and start researching this hobby of yours and realize that it's a dedication and a new lifestyle that takes a lot of hard work w/ or w/out aas.

Sorry to be preachy but I really wish someone had told me this shit along time ago. Good luck man.

Appreciate the advice, to be honest what youve said is what ive been thinking really, ive been thinking about not doing another cycle until i can sort my diet and that out.. but like i said its whats best to eat and when etc

Will keep researching. Thanks

see food diet man, anything thing you can get ur hands on thats loaded with carbs and protein, oatmeal, eggs, eggwhites, sweet potatoes, chicken, steak, tuna, rice,broccoli, when you mix ur afterworkout shake mix a bunch o sugar in it with the protein powder and milk. really that skinny u should be eating nonstop. oh and also a lot of peanut butter, really good fat and it has some protein.

oh and check out bodybuilding.com, then type in big cat, hes a writer, and search his I.C.E. program, it teaches you the muscle name, and how to train them, its how i learned about how to build each muscle up. i really like it, teaches you a lot.

His frame has potential though keep eating and training bro you'll be fine

energizer2000, i had a look at those pics, its you, isnt it? you used to work at the hospital with me, we need to catch up mate. where are you training these days, i learnt some tricks you might want to see!

and a connection is made

*The_West* said:
energizer2000, i had a look at those pics, its you, isnt it? you used to work at the hospital with me, we need to catch up mate. where are you training these days, i learnt some tricks you might want to see!

Top Bottom