Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NEW SARMS S-4 LOG!!!! - For the MMA Fighter

Sorry if i'm hijacking your thread, I'm not trying to. I just have some questions about SARMS that I'm guessing would be answered the fastest here.

Any negative side effects?

Do you only take this ON workout days?

Do you take it before your workout? How long?

What do you mix it with?

How many bottles would be needed for a decent cycle

Any PCT needed with this?

Sorry if i'm hijacking your thread, I'm not trying to. I just have some questions about SARMS that I'm guessing would be answered the fastest here.

What do you mix it with?

you need one bottle run it at 50mgs a day, everyday for 4 weeks.

I take it straight, no mixing.

Yep, you can use it with a thermo fat burner, no PCT nedded.

Sorry for the delay on posting, I've was out of town all last week and did not have access to the internet, nor time to sit down and post. I had to go to Florida to corner of my training partners who was coming off a bit of a losing streak. The good news is that he dominated, winning the the fight by KO in the first round
smile.gif

Either way, last week was my first week off s4 (since I had been on for 4 weeks). First thing that I must say is that I HAVE NOT experienced any shutdown, nor am I taking any test boosters nor estrogen blockers. I do not have the bloodwork to confirm this, but I'm pretty sure I would notice any shutdown at all.

I have also retained my strength gains which I was not only surprised to see, but very happy about! I can still bust out 75 lb dumbells (DB Bench press) for 6-8 reps and still have some left in the tank. I couldn't even do that prior to taking the product. I most definitely got stronger, and leaner for that matter. My weight didn't vary a whole lot, but I would be willing to bet that my body comp changed. My pants def feel a little looser, so I think i burned some of the annoying fat that used to sit around my waistline. I noticed some physical changes, but I guess it wasn't as noticeable to me since I see myself in the mirror everyday, but a friend of mine couldn't have said it any better, "You are the biggest, and skinniest that you've ever been since I've known you!" Def made me feel good about myself!!!

My cardio still feels great, and I can def tell that I had no loss in my cardio after coming off of s4. My libido is def still great, not quite as high as it was when I was taking the product, but I didn't remember it being like that since i was in high school. This also, IMO, confirms that I have not experienced any shutdown at all. All in all, I am very very very VERY OVERLY satisfied with s4. I will def take it again without thinking twice about it. In fact, I still have some left and cannot wait to start back up again within 2 weeks.

Expect me to log about my next experience, I can't wait to see where this stuff can take me physically. Thank you for keeping up with my logs, and for the feedback. Keep the sub though, because I will be posting on this log when I begin to finish off the rest of the bottle.

What do you mix it with?

As i said in my previous post, sorry for the delayed response, traveling and work can make things a bit complicated. In response to your questions:

1. The only negative side effect others have experienced (and i did mildly) was visual, I would see some spots when I'd go from a bright environment into a dark one. I found out that dosage influences this, so all i did was taper down the dosage, and it never happened again. (it only happened once).

2. I took this supplement on my workout days, monday through friday, twice a day. Once before each workout, and each dosage was about 30 mg

3. I would take it between 30-60 min before my workout, it has a 4 hr half life so I found it best to take it that way.

4. I took it straight, but beware, it tastes AWFUL, but i could care less about that.

5. One bottle lasted me a full 4 weeks (at two 30 mg doses per day, 5 days per week). I still have a little less than half of the bottle left over, so i'm taking 4 weeks off, and will start back up until i finish it off

6. I did not take any PCT afterwards, and this is my second week off it. I have not experienced any shutdown at all, and still feel great. Of course i don't feel as good as i did when i was on it, but i don't feel like crap either, it just feels like i'm not taking a regular supplement anymore. Def not the way one would feel after taking a cycle of test or any other 'roid for that matter.

Hope this helps, let me know if you have anymore questions.

As i said in my previous post, sorry for the delayed response, traveling and work can make things a bit complicated. In response to your questions:

1. The only negative side effect others have experienced (and i did mildly) was visual, I would see some spots when I'd go from a bright environment into a dark one. I found out that dosage influences this, so all i did was taper down the dosage, and it never happened again. (it only happened once).

2. I took this supplement on my workout days, monday through friday, twice a day. Once before each workout, and each dosage was about 30 mg

3. I would take it between 30-60 min before my workout, it has a 4 hr half life so I found it best to take it that way.

4. I took it straight, but beware, it tastes AWFUL, but i could care less about that.

5. One bottle lasted me a full 4 weeks (at two 30 mg doses per day, 5 days per week). I still have a little less than half of the bottle left over, so i'm taking 4 weeks off, and will start back up until i finish it off

6. I did not take any PCT afterwards, and this is my second week off it. I have not experienced any shutdown at all, and still feel great. Of course i don't feel as good as i did when i was on it, but i don't feel like crap either, it just feels like i'm not taking a regular supplement anymore. Def not the way one would feel after taking a cycle of test or any other 'roid for that matter.

Hope this helps, let me know if you have anymore questions.

One of the better logs I have read.

I want this guy to do a osta-sarm log.

Me too.

You know I did read about the S-4 being detectable and still do not know if that was a fact or just rumors but I am sure there is test for osta-sarm ( yet ) so I can see MMA fighters benefiting from osta-sarm as to me I consider it a "true performance enhancer" in every aspect.

C

Top Bottom