Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NEW SARMS S-4 LOG!!!! - For the MMA Fighter

I was going to wait until tonight to post both of my workouts, but I simply couldn't wait. This morning's workout was an upper body strength/power workout. I recently started incorporating DB Bench press into my routine again, and this is my second week doing so. To my surprise, I was able to lift 85 lb DB's on incline BP, for 5 reps, and still felt like I had a cpl more left in me. That's INSANE for me!! I've never pushed that much weight in my LIFE. I know that may not seem like much weight to many on this forum, but i'm only about 155 lbs, and like i said before I've never lifted that kind of weight with dumbells before. What makes it even crazier is that I went almost a year without doing any chest exercises because I had shoulder surgery last year.

My strength increased in most of my lifts today, but that is what stuck out the most. I still have not had any visual side effects, but I've also made sure to always wear my sunglasses when it's sunny outside, and I keep them on until I'm inside closed doors. I'm looking forward to tonight's training session, this is def the most aggressive I have felt in a long, long, long time!

great log...How long have you been training? You more of a stand up guy or a ground guy? How about Silva last night...wow, wrestling does work. haha

Yeah, sarms is seems tailor made for MMA fighters and endurance style athletes.

Thanks man, and you're right it's amazing how much more endurance i have especially during the evening training sessions. I've been training for approx 3 years, and my strength is def my boxing, followed by jits. I was originally better on the ground, but I began to focus more on boxing/kickboxing since I had shoulder surgery recently...boxing hurts it less than grappling.

I've always said that a 185 lb St. Pierre (basically, a world class wrestler) could beat Silva, which is why I personally though Chael had a legitimate chance of winning. Too bad he's always had a bad habit of getting caught in guard submissions. Should be an interesting rematch if they get it, I still think Chael can win. However, Silva is def a beast, and I wouldn't be surprised if remains the middleweight champ until he retires.

Nice logs mate .

Any night vision problems .

Brad.

great log...How long have you been training? You more of a stand up guy or a ground guy? How about Silva last night...wow, wrestling does work. haha

Yeah, sarms is seems tailor made for MMA fighters and endurance style athletes.

Thanks man. I've been training for approx 3 years. My strength is in my boxing, and bjj. Wrestling is def where I am weakest. And you're def right, I've been getting stronger, but I also see a HUGE improvement in my cardio.

I've always said that a superior wrestler with decent stand up can beat Silva, and I actually thought that Sonnen had a really good chance of taking the fight. Unfortunately he's always had a thing for diving into triangles and armbars. I would def love to see an instant rematch.

How about you? Do you train? If so, what's you're style?

Thanks man. I've been training for approx 3 years. My strength is in my boxing, and bjj. Wrestling is def where I am weakest. And you're def right, I've been getting stronger, but I also see a HUGE improvement in my cardio.

I've always said that a superior wrestler with decent stand up can beat Silva, and I actually thought that Sonnen had a really good chance of taking the fight. Unfortunately he's always had a thing for diving into triangles and armbars. I would def love to see an instant rematch.

How about you? Do you train? If so, what's you're style?

I am a ground guy, started wrestling in high-school and college and now I go A LOT of grappling. Love to watch the stand up wars but do not like to engage in them:mix:

Glad you are enjoying the sarms s4.

Sorry for the delay with the updates, let's just say it's been a VERY hectic week. Today marks the second week that I have been on s4. I'm still taking two 30 mg doses a day, Mon-Fri, and I take off Sat and Sun. My ability to pressure and push the pace during my evening training sessions keeps improving.

I just finished a lower body strength workout. Deadlifts are still the focus power exercise in this routine, and will be for 3 more weeks including this one (4 x 5, @75% 1RM). Once again, the strength gains astonish me. 2 months ago, or so, my 1 RM was 275. Today I lifted 255 lbs on my last set of 5. Mathematically, that means my 1 RM is around 285-290 lbs, according to the Brzycki equation: 1RM = Weight / ( 1.0278 - (0.0278 x number of repetitions )). Keep in mind, I do not consider a rep successful if I break my form, so those were 5 reps with PERFECT form. Once again, I'm not strong, so 255 for 5 reps is a lot for my little 150 lb frame!

Not sure how truly accurate that is, since it is a prediction equation. Next week will be 4 x 5,5,3,3. I will test my 1 RM in two week from today.

I haven't really been keeping up with any changes in my body composition, but I've had several ppl tell me that I'm looking bigger and leaner than I usually do. Not sure if it's true, but I'll take it! More than anything, I am extremely satisfied, and have already exceeded my expectations in regards to strength and cardio gains.

After a week full of traveling, work, stress, and lack of sleep, I can finally take a day off and take it easy! I don't know how I managed to fit in my workouts into my schedule this week, but I managed to get it done and am still seeing results! I was really surprised to see any gains this week, I figured I would either plateau or even diminish since I have been getting little to no rest, wihle still training at the same intensity that I have been for the past cpl of weeks.

I've seen several gains in different areas, but the most impressive was my lower body workout again. I am on week 3 of deadlifts, and this week was a 85% 1RM day. So I basically did a 3 rep max as my final lift (after 4 sets). My 1 RM (100%) was 280 back in early July. On Friday I lifted 275 lbs 4 times, it was supposed to be a 3 RM, but I still felt like I had some left in the tank after the final rep, so I decided to go for one more. Even though that's not anything super impressive for most people, it is def INCREDIBLE for me!

I could def tell the lack of rest was taking a bit of a toll on me though, I felt more winded than usual during my evening MMA training, to the point where I was being sloppy when I shouldn't have been. I still finished all of the workouts, and never stopped pushing or coming forward; at least it tested my heart!

Luckily this will be a MUCH easier week than the last. Can't wait to finally test my 1RM (deadlifts) on Friday! Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the weekend!

Top Bottom