Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NEW SARMS S-4 LOG!!!! - For the MMA Fighter

Excellent log!
I too feel MMA and endurance athletes can benefit from Sarms and even if tested just make sure to give it a week or two to clear off your system before testing. Half life of S-4 is of 4 hours and 24 days for Ostarine.

Good job keeping up with the log...I predict you're going to pull 325+ on Friday if you get your food and sleep right!

That woudl def be awesome, and I have never pulled that much weight before on a deadlift. We'll see though, according to 1 RM prediction equations (Brzycki equatinon), my 1 RM should be 300 lbs. Either way, can't wait till Friday to find out!

On another note, my cardio was insane last night during training. 5 x 5 min rounds of padwork followed by 10 x 3 min sparring rounds (just boxing, we were actually taking it easy tonight) on 30 seconds rest. Even though it was a much lighter workout than we normally have, I was very happy with the pace I maintained for every round.

That woudl def be awesome, and I have never pulled that much weight before on a deadlift. We'll see though, according to 1 RM prediction equations (Brzycki equatinon), my 1 RM should be 300 lbs. Either way, can't wait till Friday to find out!

On another note, my cardio was insane last night during training. 5 x 5 min rounds of padwork followed by 10 x 3 min sparring rounds (just boxing, we were actually taking it easy tonight) on 30 seconds rest. Even though it was a much lighter workout than we normally have, I was very happy with the pace I maintained for every round.

How did it go?

So all I can say is that THIS **** IS INSANE!!! I have never been able to deadlift 290 lbs in my life, and I was able to lift 315 for a 1 RM! It's crazy that this **** isn't a steroid or hormone. Yesterday marked the end of the 4th week I've been taking s4, and it has def exceeded my expectations thus far. I'm the strongest I've ever been in my life, my cardio has improved ten fold, and my libido is through the freakin' roof!! I feel like I'm ****in 17 again!!

Now my question is, how should I cycle on and off this? 4 weeks on 4 weeks off? Or should I finish the bottle? Any recommendations/suggestions?

I just delt with getting off and I already miss it. Im doing the whole 4 on 4 off. These 4 weeks off are creeping bye.

why 4wks on/off...fear of the unknown?

due to some schedule/delivery issues on some other supp's, i'm trying out the s-4 (on day 4 now). not sure if it's placebo effect or maybe just having fun in training, but i really feel like i'm seeing some endurance increase.

after trying a million otc supp's (and spending a ton of dough), i'm skeptical of nearly everything except the real deal (although i've yet to run a cycle). i'm anxious to see if s-4 is also the real deal!!

thanks for running the log. i'll try to start one myself.

keep on keepin' on fellas!

why 4wks on/off...fear of the unknown?

due to some schedule/delivery issues on some other supp's, i'm trying out the s-4 (on day 4 now). not sure if it's placebo effect or maybe just having fun in training, but i really feel like i'm seeing some endurance increase.

after trying a million otc supp's (and spending a ton of dough), i'm skeptical of nearly everything except the real deal (although i've yet to run a cycle). i'm anxious to see if s-4 is also the real deal!!

thanks for running the log. i'll try to start one myself.

keep on keepin' on fellas!

Sarms s4 is the real deal and you will feel it kick in fast, so that's not placebo that you are feeling.

Do you keep the strength after the cycle of s4 ? and just to be safe any PCT after (i know you don't need it but just in case)
Thanks in advance and respect to all of you!!!

Top Bottom