Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

neighbor shot my dog

not really. Is there a white side?

There's a lot of whites and asians around me. Not too many mexicans nor blaques in my hood. Some persians and greeks though.

East of the 15 (but south of Escondido) is pretty white.

Coastal - Carlsbad, Cardiff, Dell Mar and down to La Jolla is pretty white too (lot's of white trash along the coast though)

Toy dogs are the worse bitters, they just have a milder bite, but fuckers do it often, nip at kids arms and hands.

Sure, BUT it's one thing to put in a few sutures for a mild puncture wound and another to lose an appendage or even your life. Would you rather get side swiped by a mini Cooper or a semi?

Another story I just remembered. My cousin is a veterinarian and was a pit bull supporter for many years. He had a full blooded pit for many years, from puppy. He came home one day and found their three cats mauled to death by the dog. The worst part is his young daughter had to witness the resulted bloodbath. The dog was subsequently put under for good reason.

I used to work with a bodybuilding murse in the ED...he was in fact gay however

East of the 15 (but south of Escondido) is pretty white.

Coastal - Carlsbad, Cardiff, Dell Mar and down to La Jolla is pretty white too (lot's of white trash along the coast though)

It's strange how the mexicans seem to be concentrated in Escondido, huh?

Not too much white trash in Del Mar and La Jolla though. PB, MB, OB for sure. Sunset Cliffs, PL, and Coronado, no. IB is messicans.

It's strange how the mexicans seem to be concentrated in Escondido, huh?

Not too much white trash in Del Mar and La Jolla though. PB, MB, OB for sure. Sunset Cliffs, PL, and Coronado, no. IB is messicans.

We like to keep all the white trash up here in Oceanside, along the harbor, pier and back gate.

I work with twelve fellow male nurses and one has teh geigh, dood is funny as fuck.

yeah, this dood was funny as hell too...an excellent murse as well and swole as fuck
I was kinda sad he had teh geigh

I had a long conversation with a coworker recently. She knows a fair number of male nurses and they are, in fact, all faggots. I just don't understand why someone who's not a faggot would go into a female dominated profession when there are so many more masculine professions.

Top Bottom