Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

neighbor shot my dog

I had a long conversation with a coworker recently. She knows a fair number of male nurses and they are, in fact, all faggots. I just don't understand why someone who's not a faggot would go into a female dominated profession when there are so many more masculine professions.

All of the Dude RN's I work with a great guys who pull more box than you'll ever see in your bird shot peppered ass lifetime

So have a bias towards a group that protects and saves lives while protecting a dog that can potentially kill and maim you. Nice fucked up retard ignorant mentality bro. My life>your life....jelly?

protects? if I ever needed protection from a male nurse, I'd kill myself

just saying

Last edited:
All of the Dude RN's I work with a great guys who pull more box than you'll ever see in your bird shot peppered ass lifetime

lol

I guess I've turned the whole medical community against me now. I'm just fucking with pdaddy since he had such strong opinion about the incident. he's a good dude even if he is a little soft

i hate 3 people in this thread

Top Bottom