Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shot my neighbor's dog

I got you bro.

lmao. that's genius. the next person that pisses me off I'm going to drain his gas tank and make kool aid in it.

with birdshot. probably not dead but can't find her. I shot at her in my yard, which you can understand, and then chased her down the road and shot at her pretty much in her owners yard. she's a pit and the meanest dog ever. other people were outside in the neighborhood so I felt it was my duty to keep her from bothering anyone else. that bitch is a killer! Imagine if she had gotten hold of a small child playing innocently in his/her yard! they'll kill anything that moves.

her owner is a big pussy too. beat the shit out of him? he's like 30, btw

knot your fault if you were aiming at a zombie

just sayin'

with birdshot. probably not dead but can't find her. I shot at her in my yard, which you can understand, and then chased her down the road and shot at her pretty much in her owners yard. she's a pit and the meanest dog ever. other people were outside in the neighborhood so I felt it was my duty to keep her from bothering anyone else. that bitch is a killer! Imagine if she had gotten hold of a small child playing innocently in his/her yard! they'll kill anything that moves.

her owner is a big pussy too. beat the shit out of him? he's like 30, btw

i heard he and his sister were moving out of the trailer park this weekend?? so atleast that's a good thing..

Top Bottom