Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

neighbor shot my dog

Another story, my cousin was a male nurse. He was a male nurse for many years. He came home one day and realized he was indeed a faggot

I had a long conversation with a coworker recently. She knows a fair number of male nurses and they are, in fact, all faggots. I just don't understand why someone who's not a faggot would go into a female dominated profession when there are so many more masculine professions.

the money's pretty decent and there are literally thousands of career options. Nursing is a damn good profession for anyone, male or female. I hope you never end up in pdaddy's ER.

I had a long conversation with a coworker recently. She knows a fair number of male nurses and they are, in fact, all faggots. I just don't understand why someone who's not a faggot would go into a female dominated profession when there are so many more masculine professions.

So have a bias towards a group that protects and saves lives while protecting a dog that can potentially kill and maim you. Nice fucked up retard ignorant mentality bro. My life>your life....jelly?

it pays well, its rewarding and despite some complaints by quite a few in the medical field it can have some kick ass shifts plus the bennies are generally very good..again dependent on where you work

the money's pretty decent and there are literally thousands of career options. Nursing is a damn good profession for anyone, male or female. I hope you never end up in pdaddy's ER.

Troo, I can get a job literally anywhere without a problem, pick up overtime and double time easily, have many fields to choose from and is a great stepping stone to other careers ie Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Anesthetist... All the while having my employer paying my tuition.

There are in fact the same number of male:female ratio in our ED. Times are changing Cletus, don't miss the boat! Next thing you know women will be allowed to vote too...oh the insanity!

Troo, I can get a job literally anywhere without a problem, pick up overtime and double time easily, have many fields to choose from and is a great stepping stone to other careers ie Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Anesthetist... All the while having my employer paying my tuition.

There are in fact the same number of male:female ratio in our ED. Times are changing Cletus, don't miss the boat! Next thing you know women will be allowed to vote too...oh the insanity!

Downside is seeing 3 day old kids with their skulls crushed.

Good on you for doing it and being able to handle the bullshit bro.

not to mention all the nurses working for drug companies and medical device companies too in sales or consulting roles. There are many technical positions that employers fill with RN's too. You could become a PA, specialize in ortho, with implant procedure knowledge, learn the business side of that, and in a few years go to work for plunkey and make up to $750K/yr.

The downside is that zwhit will still call you a faggot. lol

PA can be a step but generally nurse practitioner is easier to step into because PA is the medical model vs the nursing model of education
they obv know and do the same shit but theyre different types of education model

Top Bottom