Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

neighbor shot my dog

If you are going to have a dog you need to be more responsible and keep it in your yard. I have been attacked by a pit that came into my yard as a kid. Neighbors dog was always a good dog but went nuts for no reason I was lucky my dad always carried in case of snakes.

Sorry but I'm ready to kill my neighbors dogs. Well would rather kill the neighbor but there dogs are out of control we have had to call animal control several times because they try to jump the fence to attack us and my kid. If some thing happens to my kid I will kill the dogs and the owners...

of course, I'd do the same thing. no one has ever complained about my dogs though. I even understand shooting at them in your own yard, but chasing it back to my yard and shooting? I should've kicked his ass when I had the chance

If you are going to have a dog you need to be more responsible and keep it in your yard. I have been attacked by a pit that came into my yard as a kid. Neighbors dog was always a good dog but went nuts for no reason I was lucky my dad always carried in case of snakes.

you should probably read the thread

of course, I'd do the same thing. no one has ever complained about my dogs though. I even understand shooting at them in your own yard, but chasing it back to my yard and shooting? I should've kicked his ass when I had the chance

Set his house on fire around 3 am.

Top Bottom