Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

neighbor shot my dog

glad you found her and for anyone saying one breed is worse than another because of dog attacks...the highest stat for a while was golden retrievers, I think its graduated to shepherds at this point
the myth that pitts jaws lock is just that a myth, they are tenacious though once "on" which is probably why you see so much damage when they do attack
but so are..any hunting breed, any herding breed and obviously any pit fighting breed or protection breed

and you can't leave a child around ANY dog...I don't even leave my kids unattended with my silkie terrier mix and he weighs about 12 lbs
you especially can't leave a child in a swing around a dog because it excites prey drive. That story where the baby was dismembered by the lab is just sickening but its 100% the fathers fault for leaving a small child in a swing with a dog without any supervision.

and I'm not telling my story...I shouldn't of said as much as I did..a few people on the board know some of the story and thats too many people

yea, found the dog early this morning. she showed up a few miles down the road pretty wounded but should live. I did call the cops but doubt anything will become of it. its a neighborhood but just outside of the city limits so no firearm laws were broken and he claimed the dog charged him. other neighbors say he actually chased the dog, never shot at her in his yard. she never acted aggressive. he's got s history of shooting dogs in the neighborhood.

pissed in his gas tank last night tho

if someone shot my dog i would kill them.. i dont care if i went to jail.

my dogs are my family.

i've had someone hit my dog with a car before, i wasn't mad at her cause the dog got out and it wasn't her fault the dog ran into the street.. but for someone to pull a Zimmerman and go around with a gun looking for something to shoot they deserve to die. that old fart sounds like someone who hates his life and likes to kill things for fun and will find any excuse. its a dog this time, next time it will be a kid and so on.

Pdaddy BB is a colored, you know they are all dog training experts, walking around with their wife beaters on weighing a buc twenty-two with some mangy half starved fucking mutt dog that they say is a Pitt. I did have a blue Pitt, she wouldn't harm a flea, but she was raised from a puppy around kids, the irony here is that most aggressive pitts are owned by stoopid, ignorant mutha fuckers, who think its cool to sick a dog on people, or beat it half to death if it doesn't listen to their commands, they call that training a dog. It's pretty fucking stupid to own a Pitt in the city or crowded neighborhood cause most times the dog will be back into a corner or forced to defend itself from ignorant ass people. Just my 2, and I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

he's not actually...I started that as a rumor to be funny given his screen name

glad to see it took off, but hes not nor should it matter asshat

glad you found her and for anyone saying one breed is worse than another because of dog attacks...the highest stat for a while was golden retrievers, I think its graduated to shepherds at this point
the myth that pitts jaws lock is just that a myth, they are tenacious though once "on" which is probably why you see so much damage when they do attack
but so are..any hunting breed, any herding breed and obviously any pit fighting breed or protection breed

and you can't leave a child around ANY dog...I don't even leave my kids unattended with my silkie terrier mix and he weighs about 12 lbs
you especially can't leave a child in a swing around a dog because it excites prey drive. That story where the baby was dismembered by the lab is just sickening but its 100% the fathers fault for leaving a small child in a swing with a dog without any supervision.

and I'm not telling my story...I shouldn't of said as much as I did..a few people on the board know some of the story and thats too many people
Toy dogs are the worse bitters, they just have a milder bite, but fuckers do it often, nip at kids arms and hands.

cool story bro

did you hear the story from the kids parents and they said it was a pit? or was it twisted 3 or 4 times by someone who just assumed it was a pit because there was a dog attack?

you're a fucking idiot

It appears it was a pit mix. The family was surprisingly normal and responsible people. They said they bought it from a specialty breeder about 4-5 years ago as a puppy; never having an issue until now. I'm friends with the doctor that 'treated' the infants mangled corpse. I spoke to her in length about it last week. I just don't understand why anyone would take that risk with kids around. There are plenty of other dogs out there that show the same loyalty and affection you need in a pet.

Toledo Blade

Top Bottom