Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gonna adopt this dog....

Awesome 75th. Those dogs have great dispositions when brought up right. I can't believe how shitty people can be sometimes. And I hope those fuckers that shot that pup got theirs. I applaud you and wifey doing something for this beautiful pit.

lol

I believe that when it comes to dog attacks in general, pits are at the lower end of the frequency spectrum. It's just that it's like getting hit by a freight train - it doesnt happen often, but when it does you're fugged.

I got 2 dogs now - from what they say (and what Ive seen) Red is great with dogs/kids/people in general. I work from home 50% of the week on average so I think this may be a good fit.

I have been attacked by a dog, and it was an Afghan Hound. I was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Dogs will attack for various reasons, you can't really blame them for that, it's in their nature to use their teeth instead of giving you a punch in the face. Pit bulls will do somewhat more damage due to their upperbody and jaw strength which allows them to hang on and savage you a bit more.
But any dog can have their temperment spoiled by an incapable/indulgent/abusive owner.
Once your dog begins to show aggression and bite you either have to 1) start from scratch and retrain it with a lot of discipline and very little independence, 2) give it to somebody who can train and correct the bad behavior properly or 3) put it down before it hurts somebody. People always come before dogs.

Caveman, if a little snippy dog like a chiwawa buts you you can shoo it away. However when a pit bites you it's extremely hard to fight the strength of that dog. Don't be an ass about animals and the rep pits get is due mostly to their owners. Ignorant people generally grab up a dog like that because they are tough, don't know or have zero training to raise a dog and end up with a pissed off aggressive muscle bound dog like a pit. My family has one and because he was brought up as a puppy by my family he is about as big a pussy cat as a dog can get. Unless you have owned one then don't go by what you read or hear in the media. They will never report a dog bite from a corgi.

I was helping my sister train her's (corgi) And that little shit bit my hand. It broke my skin but hardly more than some pressure and a band aid would require as far as attention. Think about pits as steroids and the rap they get. Do you believe the stories and mass media delusional rhetoric in roid rage from joose? I don't. Same thing with dogs. Pits get over attention because of awful owners and lack of care they provide these animals.

That dog is so cute- you can tell from the video it has a nice disposition. I say go for it. Why did the owner not want him back? Is the guy too sick still?

homeboy is 70 and lives on the 3rd floor of a building with no elevator. :(

Shorty Rossi approves.

001702414.jpg

I have been attacked by a dog, and it was an Afghan Hound. I was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Dogs will attack for various reasons, you can't really blame them for that, it's in their nature to use their teeth instead of giving you a punch in the face. Pit bulls will do somewhat more damage due to their upperbody and jaw strength which allows them to hang on and savage you a bit more.
But any dog can have their temperment spoiled by an incapable/indulgent/abusive owner.
Once your dog begins to show aggression and bite you either have to 1) start from scratch and retrain it with a lot of discipline and very little independence, 2) give it to somebody who can train and correct the bad behavior properly or 3) put it down before it hurts somebody. People always come before dogs.

Thank you for having an educated opinion.

---------------------------------
It's not roid rage, I just don't like you...

CW didn't say anything about pits attacking people. Pits that are good with people will go after other animals more than other breeds. It's just what they are. My dobie was the gentlest dog in the world around people and other dogs, but he'd go after any cat he thought he'd be able to get and he'd try to kill it.

oh please, get the fuck out of here with that stupid bullshit.

i hate hearing this fuckin debate.

they are an AGGRESSIVE DOG BREED, THE OWNER HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM KILLING OTHER PEOPLE'S PETS.

god i fuckin hate pitbull apologists more than i do fuckin libtards

Let me guess, you carry your little teacup poodle around in your "manbag" and dress it up in pink tootoos. And you think it's a "chick magnet"...

---------------------------------
It's not roid rage, I just don't like you...

Top Bottom