Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

neighbor shot my dog

bro stfu with your tough guy bullshit. you're not impressing anyone. I don't need to get your fucking point. I'm well aware of any consequences if anything was to happen. I don't plan on touching the old fucker.

well then take your ill behave dog down the road, and the neighborhood will be better off without you..

hows that opinion for ya..

and tough guy attitude.. never had one, i'm one of those guys that dont tell people when i'm going to beat the shit out of them, i just do it..

but carry on..

well then take your ill behave dog down the road, and the neighborhood will be better off without you..

hows that opinion for ya..

and tough guy attitude.. never had one, i'm one of those guys that dont tell people when i'm going to beat the shit out of them, i just do it..

but carry on..

does that mean you're not telling me your about to beat the shit out of me right now? :worried:

Pdaddy you are proving a point but not one that you necessarily agree with. 1, the ultimate truth lies in the example you gave. Would you rather get hit by a Prius ( can't remember what pussy car you exampled) or a Semi truck? My mother and sister both have Corgi's and I have a lab. While helping my Lil sis train her puppy Corgi in letting go of a treat or bone the little fucker lashed out at me and bit me twice. It punctured my finger and the meat between my thumb and finger. Instead of going to the hospital I grabbed some paper towels and stopped the bleeding. My lab which is much larger of course has never even so much as growled at me. When they play they often try and dominate my lab and snap at her (which is in their nature to herd) but she plays along. However, there are amd have been a few moments when she's had enough and she flips the script and fucks those two up.

Many small dogs bite and they bite way more often than larger breeds however when they do bite it is much ore serious. Car accident on your street at 25mph or freeway at 65? Pit bulls are no joke to fuck with bit if raised accordingly and lovingly they are some of the most loyal and brave best friends man could have. Bottom line those parents who left their baby alone with an ANIMAL any animal are dumb as fuck. Dogs don't recognize infants as people until their ate around 2 years old anyway. Until then an infant is to them but a squirrel that got in the house.

My parents corgi and my sisters has bit me 100% more times than my larger dog. Nobody needed to go to the ER but if my Lab had bit me or some one I don't how anyone wouldn't have to go to the hospital because of her strength. So feel free.....come on over!

Pdaddy you are proving a point but not one that you necessarily agree with. 1, the ultimate truth lies in the example you gave. Would you rather get hit by a Prius ( can't remember what pussy car you exampled) or a Semi truck? My mother and sister both have Corgi's and I have a lab. While helping my Lil sis train her puppy Corgi in letting go of a treat or bone the little fucker lashed out at me and bit me twice. It punctured my finger and the meat between my thumb and finger. Instead of going to the hospital I grabbed some paper towels and stopped the bleeding. My lab which is much larger of course has never even so much as growled at me. When they play they often try and dominate my lab and snap at her (which is in their nature to herd) but she plays along. However, there are amd have been a few moments when she's had enough and she flips the script and fucks those two up.

Many small dogs bite and they bite way more often than larger breeds however when they do bite it is much ore serious. Car accident on your street at 25mph or freeway at 65? Pit bulls are no joke to fuck with bit if raised accordingly and lovingly they are some of the most loyal and brave best friends man could have. Bottom line those parents who left their baby alone with an ANIMAL any animal are dumb as fuck. Dogs don't recognize infants as people until their ate around 2 years old anyway. Until then an infant is to them but a squirrel that got in the house.

My parents corgi and my sisters has bit me 100% more times than my larger dog. Nobody needed to go to the ER but if my Lab had bit me or some one I don't how anyone wouldn't have to go to the hospital because of her strength. So feel free.....come on over!
Growing up mom's chihuahuas bit me like once a fucking month, the 3 great danes I've had never even growled at me.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\

you can get bant for posting up such long posts without using cliff notes rob

Top Bottom