Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gonna adopt this dog....

My Neapolitan Mastiff thought that every other living creature on earth (Besides the family) should be dead. My home owners insurance required locked 6 foot fences around my entire house and warning signs on all gates and fences. Not just "beware of dog" signs, but signs stating it was "private property" and "no trespassing". Some dogs just have a nasty disposition.

My Neapolitan Mastiff thought that every other living creature on earth (Besides the family) should be dead. My home owners insurance required locked 6 foot fences around my entire house and warning signs on all gates and fences. Not just "beware of dog" signs, but signs stating it was "private property" and "no trespassing". Some dogs just have a nasty disposition.
I don't see that as nasty, that's exactly what that breed is supposed to do and has done for thousands of years, be the guardians of the home and family. You have to really socialize the hell out of them constantly to keep them from becoming hyperprotective so you can have your friends and family over without concerns.

I'm of the "it's not the dog, it's the owner" school. That being said, far too many people own powerful breed dogs they have no business owning (the same thing can be said about far too many people reproducing that have no business having children, too :whatever: ).

I don't see that as nasty, that's exactly what that breed is supposed to do and has done for thousands of years, be the guardians of the home and family. .

Yep, that's why I picked her. Well, that and I just thought an ugly, saggy-skinned, 225 lb dog was pretty damn cool.

Yep, that's why I picked her. Well, that and I just thought an ugly, saggy-skinned, 225 lb dog was pretty damn cool.
I don't think they're ugly at all. I happen to think all (good/classic) representatives of the mastiff breeds are very handsome animals.

yeah, obviously it's "the owner" when pitbull attacks are higher than any other dog breed by a wide margin and why places, like the county i live in, make them ILLEGAL. There are a ton of shitty and negligent chihuahua owners, how come they don't need to be muzzled?

way to ruin a good thread fasttang you shithead

lol, you kinda started the hijack by bringing up the "I don't like pits bc they are aggressive and kill other animals" comment. Just sayin....

75th, do it. What a poor little guy.

Top Bottom