Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gonna adopt this dog....

why u mad?

yeah, obviously it's "the owner" when pitbull attacks are higher than any other dog breed by a wide margin and why places, like the county i live in, make them ILLEGAL. There are a ton of shitty and negligent chihuahua owners, how come they don't need to be muzzled?

way to ruin a good thread fasttang you shithead

lol @ comparing a two pound dog with a 60+ pound dog.

:(

oh please, get the fuck out of here with that stupid bullshit.

i hate hearing this fuckin debate.

they are an AGGRESSIVE DOG BREED, THE OWNER HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM KILLING OTHER PEOPLE'S PETS.

god i fuckin hate pitbull apologists more than i do fuckin libtards

I think you're somewhat right. My opinion is that they are a breed that requires a very strong and strong willed owner. Someone who they will see as the alpha "pack leader" without question.

Most people who own pits just shouldn't own them IMO. But you look at even the most vicious pits, and someone like Cesar Milan can come along and work with those dogs and rehabilitate them back into a pack and they no longer fight with other dogs...just cements the fact that they need a strong owner with a lot of time to devote to them.

They are a high energy breed and you have to give them something good to do with that energy or they will do something bad with it (like attacking other animals or people).

I think your rant seems on the extreme end of the spectrum, in other words.

I have five dogs, three of which are "bull" breeds. And I am not afraid to put each one of them in their place if they get froggy, which is very rare. They view me as dad, and you can't be afraid to scruff them and do what their mom or dad would do to them. I understand why people have that view and I agree it takes a certain owner to have a bull breed. But with proper training and a strong alpha figure, bully breeds can be some of the best dogs you will ever own. I have an 8 yo and she has grown up with my dogs, and I trust them 100% with her or I wouldn't have them.
Difference of opinions is good, but don't attack someone because of their opinion.

---------------------------------
It's not roid rage, I just don't like you...

Bustin' my ass so I can save yours...

I think you're somewhat right. My opinion is that they are a breed that requires a very strong and strong willed owner. Someone who they will see as the alpha "pack leader" without question.

Most people who own pits just shouldn't own them IMO. But you look at even the most vicious pits, and someone like Cesar Milan can come along and work with those dogs and rehabilitate them back into a pack and they no longer fight with other dogs...just cements the fact that they need a strong owner with a lot of time to devote to them.

They are a high energy breed and you have to give them something good to do with that energy or they will do something bad with it (like attacking other animals or people).

I think your rant seems on the extreme end of the spectrum, in other words.

That goes for a lot of breeds. I have two pits. One was pretty much a rescue. The other we got because my wife said the first was the most loyal dog she'd ever had.

Now they're two of the best behaved dogs I know, because they know I'm the damn boss. But do they chase squirrels and other small animals? What large breed dog doesn't? Are they protective, especially over my wife? Fuck yeah.

They're not for everyone but, I don't think CW has ever owned a dog over 10 lbs. Don't believe everything you read/see bro.

Top Bottom