Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gonna adopt this dog....

aw :(

you're the man. i don't care for pits, i think they're vicious creatures for the most part and are responsible for the deaths of many other people's pets. i know several people that lost an animal to a pitbull attack

but this poor little guy, gotta feel for him. paralyzed and no one wanted him. that's so sad

aw :(

you're the man. i don't care for pits, i think they're vicious creatures for the most part and are responsible for the deaths of many other people's pets. i know several people that lost an animal to a pitbull attack

but this poor little guy, gotta feel for him. paralyzed and no one wanted him. that's so sad

It's not the dog, it's the owner. I've had 4 pits and a bull terrier, all the best dogs I've ever had the pleasure of owning.

---------------------------------
It's not roid rage, I just don't like you...

It's not the dog, it's the owner. I've had 4 pits and a bull terrier, all the best dogs I've ever had the pleasure of owning.

---------------------------------
It's not roid rage, I just don't like you...

oh please, get the fuck out of here with that stupid bullshit.

i hate hearing this fuckin debate.

they are an AGGRESSIVE DOG BREED, THE OWNER HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM KILLING OTHER PEOPLE'S PETS.

god i fuckin hate pitbull apologists more than i do fuckin libtards

yeah, obviously it's "the owner" when pitbull attacks are higher than any other dog breed by a wide margin and why places, like the county i live in, make them ILLEGAL. There are a ton of shitty and negligent chihuahua owners, how come they don't need to be muzzled?

way to ruin a good thread fasttang you shithead

Well at least CW didn't get too carried away.

lol

I believe that when it comes to dog attacks in general, pits are at the lower end of the frequency spectrum. It's just that it's like getting hit by a freight train - it doesnt happen often, but when it does you're fugged.

I got 2 dogs now - from what they say (and what Ive seen) Red is great with dogs/kids/people in general. I work from home 50% of the week on average so I think this may be a good fit.

That dog is so cute- you can tell from the video it has a nice disposition. I say go for it. Why did the owner not want him back? Is the guy too sick still?

Top Bottom