Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gonna adopt this dog....

how about

fuck off

Jeezis dude. He's going to adopt a crippled dog that probably feels embarrassed and will just love him unconditionally. While (for the most part) I agree with you on the pits attacking other animals, this dog doesn't pose a threat to anyone other than 75th's gook carpet.

Jeezis dude. He's going to adopt a crippled dog that probably feels embarrassed and will just love him unconditionally. While (for the most part) I agree with you on the pits attacking other animals, this dog doesn't pose a threat to anyone other than 75th's gook carpet.

dude, i was all about adopting THIS dog. i think it's awesome for animals with disabilities/special needs to be taken in. i'd be lying if i didn't get misty after seeing the pic and when 75th said no one wanted him

hence why i said "you're the man".

i only got annoyed because some newb decided to get into the whole "it's not the dog it's the owner" asinine argument about his own pitbulls. it had nothing to do with this little critter

i wish i didn't derail the thread from something extremely positive to something negative, but when fuckstick decided to insert his own "pitbulls aren't dangerous" agenda into the mix when it wasn't even warranted, that really annoyed me. the whole basis for that typical pitbull apologist argument is so asinine.

dude, i was all about adopting THIS dog. i think it's awesome for animals with disabilities/special needs to be taken in. i'd be lying if i didn't get misty after seeing the pic and when 75th said no one wanted him

hence why i said "you're the man".

i only got annoyed because some newb decided to get into the whole "it's not the dog it's the owner" asinine argument about his own pitbulls. it had nothing to do with this little critter

i wish i didn't derail the thread from something extremely positive to something negative, but when fuckstick decided to insert his own "pitbulls aren't dangerous" agenda into the mix when it wasn't even warranted, that really annoyed me. the whole basis for that typical pitbull apologist argument is so asinine.

Well yeah, I agree. I took Q to the farmers' market the other week and a dane at a rescue tent lunged at her and knocked her in the face with its teeth. It was a puppy and playing, Q was ok, so I wasn't pissed. But one of the assholes at the booth/ tent said she must have provoked her and I saw white. I told him he just provoked me and with one call I could have the animal destroyed. Dumbass kept popping off to me as I took Q away crying.

Fuck, I'm so mad thinking back on it I'm shaking. Dogs=ok. People that humanize animals and think they're perfect=fagtcvnts.

Top Bottom