Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need 2 know the half life on test n tren mixed

frosty4444

ive stacked tri tren 150 and tri test 400 for around 10weeks i had my last jab yesterday, how long should i now leave it before i take hcg, and how much hcg do i take and how often thanks fast replys plz

ive stacked tri tren 150 and tri test 400 for around 10weeks i had my last jab yesterday, how long should i now leave it before i take hcg, and how much hcg do i take and how often thanks fast replys plz

You should have already been taking hcg and stop it before you start pct. since you only have about 2 weeks left I suggest you hit 500 ius eod until pct or Ed if your balls are the size of raisins. What are your pct plans?

What a mess. Don't you think you should know these answers before you start?
How is your pct?

no ive been speaking 2 sum 1 in gym and u start taking it after youve finished ur course y wud u take something that puts your
testosterone back to normal if your smashin tri test they are really high

For people to want to help you, you should learn how to spell correctly and write in complete sentences.

no ive been speaking 2 sum 1 in gym and u start taking it after youve finished ur course y wud u take something that puts your testosterone back to normal if your smashin tri test they are really high

Whoever you've been speaking to in your gym isn't very smart when it comes to this shit. HCG doesn't put your testosterone back to normal. No where even close. HCG is not a pct nor should it be ran during pct.

Top Bottom