Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nascar Fans?!

Caesar_wv

Just wondering if we had any NASCAR fans here! I recently went to my first race, and it was AWESOME! I was converted instantly! Now, I don't have the bumper stickers or the road rage, but I do enjoy watching the races on Sunday.

I have not been,but they say the night race at bristol is awesome.If you want to party then Talladega is the race to go to.I have heard some wild stories from some from some friends who have gone down there.

You're looking at a veteran of RIR (Richmond). Been going there every year since I was a kid. Be warned, it gets worse every year. The traffic is unbearable but the action at RIR is excellent. I'd like to go to Dega one day.

Even though this is not the best place to announce it... I'm also a NASCAR fan.... however, since I don't live in the US, I can't go to a race without jumping in a plane... that's why I haven't been to one yet... I plan on going to the brickyard 400 next year...

:)

goldenone said:
I have not been,but they say the night race at bristol is awesome.If you want to party then Talladega is the race to go to.I have heard some wild stories from some from some friends who have gone down there.
u r from TN and haven't been to bristol? my broly moved up to JC 3 years ago from nawlinz, we have been to bristol 4 times........AWESOME!!!!!!!! u gotta go.........the night race in august is much better than the day race in march, done them both!! u can;t capture the smell or the noise on tv!!!

Whoo hoo! Fellow NASCAR FANS!

I asked this question a while ago and got shot down like a fuckin Chinese MiG.

Glad to see the clientele of this place has added some people with TASTE.

Fave driver #20 Tony Stewart--saw his car a t a hone depot on sunday and it was awesome. I was the most excited guy there and I made my mom take pictures of me all around the car. I am 27.

JC

Top Bottom