Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

×myd× body sculpt

So yesterday I had my first cheat day eversince I satrted the strickter diet and changed exercise. I had figs with ceese, cake and cookies, red wine, peanut butter.

I feel really bad about it, I am affraid I messed it up.

Cheat "DAY" or cheat "meal"?

I think your diet is what is making you hungry & craving these foods... from your previous posts... What are you eating now, specifically, and when?

EXAMPLE i.e.
9:00 A.M. –
Meal # 1 :
• 1 Cup Oatmeal
• 6 egg white / 1 egg yolk

12:00 P.M. –
Meal # 2 :
• ~ 4.5 oz Grilled chicken breast
• 1 cup Green veggies

and so on

Also, why? Where did you get this diet from?

Thank you!
I am going to check them out now!

I've been doing my exercise for 2-3 months now, with 4-5 sets, 8-10-12-15 reps, depending on how I could handle the weight -not light weights I used, thus. BUT! I was gaining no muscles, loosing no fat! OK, maybe a little. So I just changed for heavier weights. Ie. I did smith squats 30lb +the bar. I am doing 80lb now, 5-6 reps. Laying legpress did 25lb I am doing 70lb 5-6 reps. I did elliptical cardio -manual settings, now I switched to bike.

I am hoping some result from my changes and you correct me if I did something wrong, or just tell me if something's good.

Last edited:
myd said:
Also, which is better, biking on the elliptical cardio at the gym?
thx

Neither one is better, per se.....it's what you put into it that counts.....and it's a good thing to change up your exercises as your body will eventually get used to what you're doing and as you become more fit, you will burn less calories if you don't change up what your doing......

Thank you. But I still don't know the answers for my weight change, if I do it right, the one muscle group a week thing. If I do some exercise at home, additionaly.
Should I really leave out the peas, carrots and carbs (posted in diet forum..)

myd said:
Thank you. But I still don't know the answers for my weight change, if I do it right, the one muscle group a week thing. If I do some exercise at home, additionaly.
Should I really leave out the peas, carrots and carbs (posted in diet forum..)

Your body DOES need carbs and it's a matter of choosing the RIGHT carbs......complex/fibrous carbs such as brown rice, sweet potatoes, green veggies (dark greens, spinach, and the like), oatmeal are more dense & will stick with you for a longer period of time & give you more energy over say peas & carrots, which are not very dense & are sugary.

IMO, there is no reason to completely eliminate carbs, but it would do you better to eat the right carbs.....

It's the same with certain types of fats - your body cannot produce EFA's thus you need to feed them to your body in the forms of healthy nuts, olive oil, avocado, flax, etc.....

Top Bottom