Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

×myd× body sculpt

Yeah, it's the Tantia. My roommate has it, I found it by mistake, I'm just gonna leave it there.

Now back to diet. :)

myd said:
Yeah, it's the Tantia. My roommate has it, I found it by mistake, I'm just gonna leave it there.

Now back to diet. :)
There ya' go!!!

Oh Lord, it's hard to eat a lot of protein.

Which protein bar is the best for low card/fat diet?

Also, which is better, biking on the elliptical cardio at the gym?
thx

myd said:

thx

Its hard to say which is 'better' the bike or the elliptical. Some people see more results on either one of those machines. Im really heavy on the bottom and during contest prep the stationary really cut up my legs good. Intensity is where it counts....

As far as protein bars, I stay away from all that crap. They make my skin oily (i think) and they are processed and sometimes have too many sugar alcohols which is a whole other subject. Sugar alcohols cause a LOT of gastrointestinal problems. At least for me. I would opt for a ready-made protein shake instead!

Aries: Thanks. How long did it take you to get from the last pic to the one before the last? How many times do you work on your calves?

Who's is that cat :)

--

I changed my exercise yesterday, I use heavier weights..and this morning I don't have the pain. That also concerns me, I like to have the pain, I at least know I did it right and where around. Maybe I should increase the weight more?

myd said:

thx
If you're keeping your carbs lower, you NEED the fat in your diet. There are SOOOOOOO many bars to choose from. But this one is one of my fav LC bars.......btw.....they're addicting! :twirl:

Also, this link is the best website I've found to order from. They get it right and it's FAST!

http://www.dpsnutrition.net/product_information.asp?number=UV116&back=search&dept=

myd said:
Aries: Thanks. How long did it take you to get from the last pic to the one before the last? How many times do you work on your calves?

Who's is that cat :)

--

I changed my exercise yesterday, I use heavier weights..and this morning I don't have the pain. That also concerns me, I like to have the pain, I at least know I did it right and where around. Maybe I should increase the weight more?

-my comp prep was 14 weeks. I NEVER work on my calves (lol)... ok well maybe once a month if I remember b/c i should cut them up. :p

*The cat's name is Goofy---he's my only child lol

myd said:
How the hell you trained him to use the toilet??????

lol siamese cats are actually very intelligent.More than other cats and I would say most dogs. I got gim started very early and he just picked it up.I submitted that pic on the net and its outhere somewhere. We won a contest like 2 years ago. I love this cat! He is also OBSESSED with the computer!

Top Bottom