Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Sustanon and Deca Durabolin Cycle Log

you taking 1 day off? consider 3 days off deload @JackSmithBoye but dont get lazy ;)
Also I need some advice; I have been on Deca and Sustanon for 10 weeks, and Npp for 4 weeks. My plan was to be on Sus and deca for 12 weeks and PCT. Should I cut the deca at 12 and run NPP for 2 more weeks after as well as Sus (so the NPP would be 8 weeks total)? And also should I run Sus a bit longer after cutting the deca and NPP due to the long ester of the deca? Thanks for all the help y’all

Also I need some advice; I have been on Deca and Sustanon for 10 weeks, and Npp for 4 weeks. My plan was to be on Sus and deca for 12 weeks and PCT. Should I cut the deca at 12 and run NPP for 2 more weeks after as well as Sus (so the NPP would be 8 weeks total)? And also should I run Sus a bit longer after cutting the deca and NPP due to the long ester of the deca? Thanks for all the help y’all
@JackSmithBoye
I would cut the deca and use npp for the 2 weeks after with some sustanon, push the cycle into the 13 week even range if you have some sustanon left, can go sust solo for a week :)

@JackSmithBoye
I would cut the deca and use npp for the 2 weeks after with some sustanon, push the cycle into the 13 week even range if you have some sustanon left, can go sust solo for a week :)
Okay thank you. How long after cutting the sustanon after that untill PCT? And I should be on Proviron up to that PCT window correct? Thanks

it will take sustanon and deca both about 7 weeks to clear out, long esters

Top Bottom