Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Maybe a platinum member can help me with this

I joined the site as a platinum member in August. And this is more about the website itself, not about anabolic steroid cycle or athletic enhancing drugs.

AS A PLATINUM MEMEBER-I have been trying and cannot get my 12 MB elitefitness website.

When I type in my name I want to use, and then click next, I get an error message 500 saying this link is broken-and this has been happening since I joined.

Does any Platinum member have a 12 MB website, that comes with the price of the platinum price and if you had this trouble, what did you do?

Here is another feature I wanted to access. AS far as the elitefitness email, I bought it from HushMail, and have that one. But with the elitefitness platinum site, I was supposed to get an additional one, with the 5000 MB's and so many other benefits, and I cannot get that email that come with being a platinum member.

(Since I had one already, I wanted my husband to use the other elite fitness email).

I contacted everyone, including a moderator I saw, then I get a message asking if I was trying to get into a forum-this says nothing about the forums. And the forums I am most interested in is the female fitness competitions, mainly posted by professional female fitness competitors, esp those with gymnastics back ground.

I was hoping to get more updated information on fitness websites and schedules, they changed a lot. And fitness modeling as well.
Another thing I am interested in.

I tried all the usual sources about this, over and over again, so now I am trying this.

Top Bottom