Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lump in glute after first injection?

jman25

Hey everyone, I hope im posting in a OK spot for this. As im sure you can tell im a newbie to these forums. I just started my first cycle ever of test. I used 1ml of 300mg/ml test e. I injected it into my glute on monday and the day after i started getting a lump. (i used alcohol pads on the bottle and injection site) Now 5 days later that bump is bigger and pretty tender (size of a golfball). There is no redness to it just a bump. I have done alot of searching and hoping its only from being my first time. Another thing i have found i did wrong was once the needle was inside me i moved it around some, and later found out that can cause some cutting on the inside? So basically im wondering if i should be concerned at all? Thanks in advance for any help!

What length pin did ya use? If its not an infection than these lumps are generally due to not getting the deposit deep enough. The movement, depending on how much, could also cause additional irritation and damage. In, aspirate, inject and out without wiggling it all over.

Sounds like an abscess, like Zigla says, might not have penetrated deep in the muscle. I use 25g, 1.5" in my glutes. Also, I rub the injection spot or more like massage that area regularly. Keep us posted, don't get discouraged, lots of good Bro's here to help out.

I have 21g 1 inch needles. So I'm guessing it didn't go in deep enough? So if it is abscess will it just go away? Thanks for the quick response guys! Can tell ill be using this site a lot in the future :)

1" are ok for some if you have low body fat in that area and sink the pin all the way in, most use 1.5" for glutes.

Abscess is generally an internal infection and they cant go away on their own, depends on how your bodies immune system handles the infection. If your body doesnt win an abscess can grow, poison your whole system and kill you.

After 48-72 hours if it doesn't start to get better go see a doc. I did a 300mg/ml shot of UG blend containing 100mg each of Tren Ace, Test Prop, Mast Prop, and I'd get red, swollen, hot, and it would take about 48 hours for it to start to get better...start. It was fully gone after about 7 days. I'm now cutting it with some extra CSO and its fine.

I used a 25g 1/2 inch. I got a small lump afer every shot, it was normas as it bas ol based. The lump went away about 2 or 3 days later. It was never red ot hot to the touch.

I injected it into my glute on monday and the day after i started getting a lump. (i used alcohol pads on the bottle and injection site) Now 5 days later that bump is bigger and pretty tender (size of a golfball). There is no redness to it just a bump.

Been there bro !! Any test that I have injected over 250mg/cc has made a knot come up on me also. Especially a certain test brand 300mg. It was not an infection that caused the lump. Mine eventually got hot and red after about the 3rd day. Finally found out that it was a high BA level in the Test. That can be cured by heating the oil. After I did this, none of the other injections from that bottle affected me. I know heating it worked because the first three shots swelled and after the heating, none of them did.

One other thing...Some people are allergic to certain oils..These are just my 2cents worth

google sterile abscess and you will get your answer.

yes it will go away on its own but it takes a long ass time.

however if it hurts, turns red, and gets larger it would mean it isn't sterile and you need to see a doc. it is an infected abscess in that case.

Top Bottom