Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lets talk baseball!

strangebrew said:
F o o t b a l l?

NFL draft next weekend!! WOOOHOOOOO!!!!! ;)

canadianhitman said:
GIANTS

Bonds is the best player in baseball, and when he gets back, they're gonna reel in the Dodgers right quick. Bullpen is crap, but they have a legit closer now...and I seem to remember the Giants hanging with the Dodgers right up to the last few days of the season last year with a shitty bullpen last year.

With Bonds and Alou in the lineup, the Giants will have more pop than they did last year.

Fuck the Dodgers....and when Barry gets back, he will!
yeah, they barelly kept up with the Dodgers, with Bonds in the Lineup. I don't think Alou is much help, especially since he's on the DL too and the Dodgers already gave your legit" closer a blown save this year. On the other hand, the Dodgers starting rotation and offense is much improved, and the bullpen continues to be solid even with Gagne on the DL. I see the Giants in a close fight with Arizona for 3rd in the NL West.

hamstershaver said:
bwaaaahaaaaaaaahaaaaaaa thats funny
marlins
the MArlins pitchers are defiantely doing some good work right now, they have like 4 complete games already, Willis 2 complete game shut outs

mets owned the marlins pitchin in the 8th on saturday.

prob one of the better games ive been to at shea

Top Bottom