Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lean bulk on SARM's log

• Thread starter Thread starter bigorse
  • Start date Start date
Ostarine has been shown to have a big impact on natural testosterone levels. It can also have a similar effect on estrogen levels. That has been shown even with low dosing. So chances are it will show up on hormonal blood work. It has a relatively long half life (24hrs) so if you are gonna stop I would do it soon. Although if it were me I would just carry on and see what effect it is actually having on your hormone levels.

Yeah that's what I'm going to do, heading for fasted bloods now. I'll let you guys know the results asap.

Feeling about 70% today, might train tonight but I'll see how I feel.

Yeah that's what I'm going to do, heading for fasted bloods now. I'll let you guys know the results asap.

Feeling about 70% today, might train tonight but I'll see how I feel.

Do you take stimulants like caffeine? Sometimes too much (plus all the training) can have an effect on cortisol levels. If you don't then a good pre workout may give you the drive you need. But as I said listen to your body. I bet you just feel great from the ostarine and want to make the most of it (train everyday). Sometimes less is more though. What do you eat around your workouts... any intra shakes?

Do you take stimulants like caffeine? Sometimes too much (plus all the training) can have an effect on cortisol levels. If you don't then a good pre workout may give you the drive you need. But as I said listen to your body. I bet you just feel great from the ostarine and want to make the most of it (train everyday). Sometimes less is more though. What do you eat around your workouts... any intra shakes?

I do have an extrodinarily high stim tollerance, I worked up to 1500mg of caffeine during comp prep! But since calories have increased I'm training on black coffee, a pump amino (either arginine or AAKG or both) and some creatine mono.

Pre workout nutrition is about 100g carbs 50g protein 7-8g of fat 90-120 min per workout. No intra shakes at least until my calories are high enough to warant liquid foods

And I have always made my own preworkout from raw powder so I always know I'm getting properly dosed good stuff, none of these proprietary blend bull shit

I do have an extrodinarily high stim tollerance, I worked up to 1500mg of caffeine during comp prep! But since calories have increased I'm training on black coffee, a pump amino (either arginine or AAKG or both) and some creatine mono.

Pre workout nutrition is about 100g carbs 50g protein 7-8g of fat 90-120 min per workout. No intra shakes at least until my calories are high enough to warant liquid foods

1500mcg per day? Have you had your cortisol levels checked recently? Intra shakes have made a huge difference to my recovery from training.

1500mg rather. Nah haven't had cortisol checked. I will off cycle all stims completely when calories are up a bit more, as I said now I'm only training on black coffee.

I don't feel I have a problem recovering to be honest its just feels like my arms recover and get more efficient at doing the training (increase weight/reps) but never increase in size

My arms and calves are like this, just stubborn body parts l, everything else responds relatively well

just had bloods done and found out they are subsidized by medicare so will be getting them done more often in logs to come

day 8

didnt train, feeling considerably better though. will probably hit up a light/moderate session tomorrow then hopefully will be able to be back in full swing after that.... figer crossed. seem to be holding some water to, likely due to inconsistent diet but will be interested to see my estrogen levels in the bloods, thinking i will have to run low dosed letro along side after all

day 9

didnt train, seem to be staying relatively full despite being sick which is a bonus. hopefully be back to training tomorrow

Top Bottom