Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Karma Bookies stole my manhood

d_o_c_

Now that I have lost it all, I must sell the house, car, wife and kids. I'll be back though. Thanks for the Good times, and the bad.

New Group forming. Karma Bookies Anonymous.

Everyone is welcome.

d_o_c_ said:
Now that I have lost it all, I must sell the house, car, wife and kids. I'll be back though. Thanks for the Good times, and the bad.

New Group forming. Karma Bookies Anonymous.

Everyone is welcome.
:FRlol: :FRlol: I feel the same way, i went from 35K to 12K in 2 days, then went back up to above 50K....... :)

I mean, people here bet 3 times that much (some limits are that big), but me being newbie to the bookie forum this is as good as it gets.........

BTW: my win/lose percentage is 3/1, so i hope it gets better...........i've got a nice streak going

When things are going well I bet large.........when I start losing heavily I start going conservative till the losing streak is over (11 losses in a row is my longest I think).........trying to turn a losing streak around by betting large or trying to offset big losses by betting large, will break you more often than not..............anyway thats what I've learned works for me lol. Betting in desperation=bad ju ju

Top Bottom